Instinct Wave has launched the 9th edition of the prestigious Ghana Information & Technology Awards (GITTA). The awards ceremony is scheduled to hold at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel on 28th June 2019.
2019 GITTA will reward and recognize not only the products and diverse innovations that keep the ICT & Telecom sector thriving but also the companies and people who make the industry great. The awards is open to all players and stakeholders in the ICT ecosystem.
GITTA is the most celebrated ICT awards which has grown to be the ‘Oscars’ of the ICT and Telecom industry attracting the crème de la crème and top decision makers in the sector.
According to Instinct Wave CEO, Mr. Akin Naphtal, the awards has grown over the years, in participation and prestige; setting the highest industry standard for honouring organizations and individuals in the Telecom & ICT sector within Ghana and beyond. And has become the benchmark for outstanding performances in the industry and a symbol of excellence that marks leadership, quality and innovation.
“We are proud to have promoted success stories, technology advancement and disruption in one of the most dynamic business sectors in Ghana in the last nine years.” He said
“This year we have provided another platform to recognise government institutions that have embraced digitization and created disruptive technologies for effective service delivery in the Public sector. Fintech players, Smart City innovation and disruptive technologies cutting across every business sector will also be recognized. And most importantly, the selection process will be more rigorous and competitive. “He added .
In a press statement signed by Mr. Naphtal, he expressed his excitement that the 9th Ghana Information technology Award will be in partnership with the Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications.
Speaking on the strategic partnership, CEO of the Telecoms Chamber Ing. Kenneth Ashigbey said, "this move will strengthen the symbiotic relationship between the mobile industry and the wider ICT ecosystem."
The awards night provides an exceptional opportunity for stakeholders to network, entertain clients, and reinforce relationships with partners and reward staff with exceptional performance.
The Awards is powered by InstinctWave, Africa’s premium B2B event & media organizer of Ghana Procurement & Supply Chain Awards in its 2nd year, Ghana Finance Innovation Awards in its 5th Year, Africa Public Sector Conference & Awards in its 2nd year, West Africa Construction Awards in its 3rd Year, MarketingWorld Awards in its 9th Year, and other industry related events across Africa.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia
- We're confident missing Taadi girls will be found - Ghana Gas to families
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched