Today, I have a very strong Opinion. But I will still need your help.
We, as a people, have chosen this path of governance called democracy. Multi-party, to be specific.
However, governments have not been able to perform to our satisfaction, yet, we hang in there. My beef today, however, is not with government.
Please help me answer these questions. What are we getting from the opposition? What is the benefit of the opposition to us in this dispensation? Can a party only help when it is in power?
Folks, I have my opinion on this and I am sure many of you do too. Let's meet at 7PM our usual time on Joy 99.7 Fm
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I demand more from the opposition parties.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents
- The LEKMA road that kills people seeking medical care