Ghana’s No. 1 property website, meqasa.com, is hosting “Ghana’s Biggest Housing Fair” this April.
The event dubbed the Meqasa Home & Property Fair 2019, will bring together a wide array of professionals and real estate experts to sell property and ancillary products and services as well as educate and inform the public about acquiring property in Ghana.
The fair is scheduled to take place at the Silver Star Tower on the April 6 and 7.
The event is a follow up on Meqasa’s two previous housing fairs held in 2017 and 2018 respectively. These past housing fairs successfully drew large crowds of property enthusiasts and brought together hundreds of property seekers and real estate stakeholders including agents, developers and ancillary service providers.
The upcoming housing fair is yet another attempt to meet the high demand and the increased interest of property seekers in acquiring property in Ghana.
The Housing Fair will boast a series of insightful and instructive seminars led by some of the biggest experts in the industry.
This is an opportunity for property owners and managers, seekers, investors, landlords, tenants and other industry stakeholders to benefit from a wide range of information provided by Ghana’s top real estate experts.
Whether you’re looking for a house or land to purchase, property to rent, home improvement ideas, furnishing, fittings, furniture, or whether you are simply a housing connoisseur, this housing fair promises to meet all your property needs.
The meqasa Home & Property Fair 2019 will also display a wide selection of beautiful homes and will serve as an avenue to directly engage with some of the leading home developers, property agents, construction firms, interior space companies and more, plus the best deals on furniture, furnishings, electronics and appliances, all in one space.
This is also an opportune moment to enjoy incredible discounts from a wide range of home developers and other home-related items.
Exhibitors and food vendors will be present to display and sell their products to the general public. This Housing Fair is a one-stop shop for interested home buyers and sellers looking for great housing value.
Don’t miss this chance to engage in face-to-face interactions and networking with the Country’s biggest housing stakeholders.
Registration for the Expo is ongoing at meqasa.com/fair or 0506866060.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The holiday destination no one has heard of
- Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Consular Affairs visits Ghana
- 7 die in gory accident as vehicle plunges into valley
- Bright Minds Foundation to provide housing, financial support to defiled 13-yr-old
- Video: Customers storm Zoe Outreach Embassy to demand locked-up investment
- Ace Ankomah finds a cause to rant in Takoradi
- SSNIT wants contribution rate reviewed
- Let’s collaborate to run mission schools - Presbyterian University president to govt
- GNPC Foundation secures scholarship for students in rural communities
- Ex-convict sent back to prison for stealing
- Retired army officer criticises presser on Canadian girls’ rescue
- Odumase police investigate alleged lynching of unidentified man
- 94-year-old World War II veteran gets high school diploma
- Spending time in nature boosts health, study finds
- ENA calls for gov’t support for persons living with albinism