Bishop Herman College is set for a third consecutive appearance at the prelims of the National Science and Maths Quiz after an emphatic victory Monday.
The Kpando-based school gripped the entire contest, thumb-printing their dominance over Mafi Kumase Senior High and Technical School and Krachi Senior High and Technical School.
The two challengers just couldn’t keep up with the Volta giants as the fantastic display from the all-boys school earned them a 38-point gap victory.
For Biheco, it is a chance to right their wrongs and their 56-point victory today would energise them to redeem themselves after their abysmal loss to regional rivals, Mawuli School at the one-eighth stage in 2018.
The hilltop-based Biheco would now hope that their light will shine enough to blind their challengers at the nationals in June at the University of Ghana.
Since 2017, they haven’t made it past the one-eighth stage, a record they should aim to break.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Photos of some new SHS facilities to tackle over-crowding
- Awaso Mines vandals will face the law — Minister
- UEW sacks Nigerian professor for misconduct, unsavoury comment
- Traders demand enforcement of laws against foreigners in retail business
- Landlady fined ¢2,400 after tenants poured garbage in rain
- Journalists must probe Auditor General’s report - Samson Lardy
- Ola faces early exit as Edinaman puts up heated NSMQ performance
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new module to check drunk driving
- Tema: One person feared dead after loaded truck runs into wall
- Man ordered to compensate ex-wife for 27 years of house chores
- ACEP cautions PURC over delay to release new power tariffs
- A sleepy island paradise's most showstopping sights
- Int’l environmental organisations join opposition to mine in Atewa forest
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665