One of the continent’s leading security establishments, Security Warehouse Limited has been recognised as the Outstanding Electronic Security Company In West Africa at the 2018 West Africa Business Excellence Awards.
The award acknowledges the significant innovation in electronic security and Security and safety advocacy that continues to drive strong growth for the company.
The company is one of Africa’s leading authorities in electronic security design, installation and support, utilizing high-quality equipment from a range of leading products and services.
The West Africa Business Excellence Awards recognises excellence and outstanding achievements amongst companies as well as individuals who have contributed to the development of the country.
“To win two awards within a space of one year is an outstanding testament to the strength of our roadmap, our commitment to innovation and our ability to execute against our well-formulated plan,” Adam Bonaa, CEO of the company said.
Kazz Group, the mother company for Security Warehouse Limited, is a conglomerate of electronic security companies - Global Trackers and Car Alarms Ltd, Solargen Ghana Ltd and Banbo Multimedia.
They provide a wide range of customized state of the art electronic security systems from the award-winning Smart Solar Ghost CCTV, smart solar powered parameter fencing, smart solar powered biometric access control with time and attendance.
Previous awards won by the Security Warehouse Limited include the Best Security Systems Provider 2016 at the Ghana Property Awards, the Car Tracking Company at the Auto Awards 2016-Ghana Auto awards, best in Customer Service, Ghana Customer Service Awards 2018-19 among others.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert
- Photos: Section of Okponglo road caves in
- Kissi Agyebeng replaces Date-Bah at Electronic Communications Tribunal
- 2 traders in critical condition after gunmen lay siege to highway
- Smart learning and national experience centre project to be introduced in Ghana
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- SMT Ghana launches Volvo Truck traffic safety campaign
- Voltic launches plastic buy-back project at La
- White Missionary reportedly undergoes female circumcision to be part of Kenya culture
- "Are Ghana's cities clean for ‘Year of Return’?"
- Tarzan chides Akufo-Addo, Sakyi-Addo, Kan Dapaah over Radio Gold, XYZ closure