Nova Wellness Center, a leading chiropractic and wellness clinic in Ghana, has honoured some patients and members of the facility as part of activities to mark its 10th Anniversary.
The event brought together many patients and members who were recognised and presented with citations for their unwavering support over the years.
Speaking at the event, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Nova Wellness Center, Dr. Naa Asheley Ashietey, expressed gratitude to past and current patrons for the continuous support, noting that their support has contributed immensely to the growth of the clinic in the past decade.
“On our decade anniversary, we would like to thank our patients, staff, and partners for their staunch support. Without you, this journey would not have been possible. We are proud of what we have achieved and look forward to continuing to serve our community for many more years to come,” Dr. Naa Asheley Ashietey said.
She also announced that plans are underway for the clinic to open a new branch in Kumasi to cater for patrons in the Ashanti region and northern sector of Ghana.
Established in 2013, Nova Wellness Center initially focused on providing chiropractic adjustments to help individuals manage pain and recover from spine-related injuries, all without the need for drugs or surgery.
Over time, the center has evolved into an integrative and holistic wellness destination, incorporating cutting-edge technology and innovative natural protocols to support individuals in achieving optimal well-being.
Over five thousand patients have benefited from the center’s commitment to integrate traditional chiropractic techniques with modern advancements, resulting in enhanced outcomes, and improved overall well-being.
A member of Nova Wellness Center, Mr Patrick Nomo said: “I have been receiving care from the Nova Wellness Centre for about eight years. My experience with the centre has been fantastic. It has helped me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The regular adjustments help me prevent degeneration of health issues related to the spine, the nervous and immune systems. The center is always my first place of call when I experience health issues.”
The theme chosen for the clinic’s 10th anniversary is “A Decade of Empowering Our Community to Live Anew through Excellent Service and Innovation.”
Other activities lined up for the yearlong 10th anniversary include Health Walk, Health Lecture Tour and a Monumental Gift unveiling at the Nyame Dua Children’s Home in Accra.
- Why Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge chose the Berlin Marathon to prepare for the Paris Olympics
- Vodafone Director calls on SMEs to seize opportunities at upcoming Business Runway event
- FIFA and United Nations Industrial Development Organization meet to discuss collaboration opportunities
- Fuse ODG gets romantic in new single; releases ‘3eak a.m (Waistline)’
- Kotoko is building, so fans should be patient and support – Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
- ‘Cannabis muffins’ given to 90 schoolchildren in South Africa
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered
- Ghana’s economy not yet on a recovery path – Prof. Mensah insists
- Over 5,000 people benefit from free health screening by Lifetime Wells Vision
- We needed someone to get us goals, and Mohammed Kudus did – West Ham boss David Moyes
- Stop lecturing us, Guinea junta leader tells West
- PAC’s order to MMDAs to stop engaging our services is unfortunate and surprising – Zoomlion
- Over 350 farmers receive 53,000 tree crop seedlings in Sekyere Kumawu District
- ‘Things have deteriorated’ – E.L spotted at #OccupyJulorBiHouse protest Day 2
- Akufo-Addo was not sincere with Ghanaians in his self-assessment of fighting corruption – Domelevo