The official liquidator for the defunct Fund Management Companies (FMC’s) will on Thursday, September 23 have an investor class meeting with customers of some defunct FMC’s.
A statement by the Registrar-General stated that “all the creditors of the under listed companies are being invited to a virtual first creditor meeting on the scheduled time for each company to be held on 23rd September 2021.
The statement added, “a Virtual Class Meeting will be held on 24th September 2021 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am for investors of Fund Management Companies only.”
Attached is the full statement
Notice to creditors
In the matter of the bodies corporate (official Liquidations) act, 1963 (act 180) and corporate insolvency and restructuring act, 2020 (act 1015) and in the matter of 53 fund management companies (in official liquidation), The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), acting in accordance with Section 122 (2) (b) of the Securities Industry Act 2016, (Act 929) (SIA) revoked the licenses of 53 Fund Management Companies (FMCs).
Pursuant to applications by the Registrar of Companies, order has been given for the official winding up of the under-listed companies.
Take notice and notice is hereby given that all the creditors of the under-listed companies are being invited to a Virtual First Creditors meeting on the scheduled time for each company to be held on 23rd September 2021.
Also, note, that a Virtual Class Meeting will be held on 24th September 2021 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am for investors of Fund Management Companies only.
Please note that the meetings will be held via zoom video conferencing. Meeting ID and password shall be delivered to all creditors via text message by 22nd September 2021.
23rd September 2021 – First Creditors Meeting
| 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM |
Liberty Asset Management limited
|10:15 AM – 11:15 AM |
Frontline Capital Advisors Limited
| 1: 30 PM – 2:30 PM |
Beige Capital Asset Management Limited
|2:45 PM – 3: 15 PM |
Wealth Vision Financial Services Limited
23rd September, 2021 – Class Meeting. 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Liberty Asset Management Limited
- Frontline Capital Advisors Limited
- Strategic Hedge Capital Limited Limited
- Beige Capital Asset Management Limited
- Wealth Vision Financial Services Limited
- Universal Capital Management Limited
- ‘I called my wife to bid her farewell when my vehicle was swept away’ – Flood survivor
- 2 police officers die in high-speed chase; 3 others injured
- Medikal remanded in prison custody for 5 days
- Ban on ‘aboboyaa’ on Accra highways to take effect from Nov. 1 – Henry Quartey
- ACP Agordzo’s fight to revoke his interdiction as police officer suffers another court adjournment
- Akufo-Addo must apologise to Aflao Chief – Ketu South MP
- Medikal to appear in court for brandishing gun amid #FreeShattaWale campaign
- Bishop Agyinasare cautions against military takeovers in spite of hardship
- Photos: Medikal’s day in court
- ‘Side-chicks’ are ‘helpers’ who spice up marriages, I demanded my husband gets one – Joy FM Listener
We like the work fans are doing – Robert Addo ahead of WAC clash
I believe in us, we believe in ourselves – Mohammed Alhassan ahead of WAC clash
Partey scores first Arsenal goal in victory over Aston Villa
JoyNews’ Kwetey Nartey wins big at 2021 West Africa Media Excellence Awards
Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital board sworn in
Rejected law students sue General Legal Council
1xBet gives you the biggest welcome bonus in Ghana – 200% up to ¢1600!
Ga Mantse appeals to Akufo-Addo for support to change Greater Accra to Ga-Adangbe Region
John Dumelo promises Aflao Chief 100 bags of cements to complete E-block project
Carlos Ahenkora denounces claims of poor customer service at Ghana Pavillion Dubai 2021 Trade Expo
Sinapi Aba becomes first savings and loans company in Ghana to be ISO-27001 certified
Japan supports Ghana with $4.5m to promote digital health services
Disrespect and disdain are catalysts for stunted growth in music business – Ruddy Kwakye
‘Blue Kiosks’ within lorry stations act of carelessness – Ashai Odameten
Musician kneels on live TV to beg for release of Shatta, Medikal