On our usual Throwback Thursday which puts the spotlight on the great events, activity of old, Myjoyonline.com is reproducing a blog post by Alfa Shaban, an old student of St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School.
Shaban, a muslim in a catholic school takes readers through his life at Aquinas and how he was able to study peacefully in what could easily have been a major clash in religious beliefs.
His post could not have been published at a better time when Joy FM is preparing feverishly for the upcoming Joy FM’s Old Skuulz Reunion which has been rescheduled to December 2, 2017.
Click the link to enjoy Shaban’s post, a muslim-roman catholic and my ‘holy’ days at St Thomas Aquinas.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- We need more women at the forefront of Nation-building
- Nana Akufo-Addo and the making of Bawumia
- Confronting Climate Change: Communication critical
- National Cathedral: No Duncan Williams, no!
- Reality Zone With Vicky Wireko: Loving the police - But my beef is…
- Reality Zone With Vicky Wireko: Prince of Wales’s visit – Any significance for Ghana?
- Madina-Adenta Protest: My Perspective
- So what happened to Mahama's security detail who slapped Joy News journo?
- Terminal 3 flooded and so what?
- Current SHS education policy will result in increased cost or mass WASSCE failures
- Samson’s Take: Citizens-rising
- KNUST impasse: Asantehene's intervention timely
- A common struggle: How I battled depression after marriage
- Amidu writes: The Whitaker scenario –Stifling independent investigative agencies of funds
- Achimota School ‘Speachless’