PRESS RELEASE: Tuesday November 20, 2018
2018 GHANA SME & YOUNG CEO SUMMIT & EXPO SLATED FOR MONDAY NOVEMBER 26.
For Immediate Release
- The 2nd edition of the annual Ghana SME & Young CEOs Summit, which brings together business chieftains, CEOs, Entrepreneurs as well as decision makers, has been slated for Monday 26th November, 2018. The one-day world class event which will be held at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Accra will present a unique forum for discussions, learning and networking.
- The Summit, themed, “Corporate Leadership Governance & Technology: Strong Pillars for Business & Economic Growth,” is being organized by the Chief Executives Network Ghana in partnership with Deloitte & the Ministry of Business Development.
- The Summit aims to foster knowledge acquisition, learning, partnerships and synergies that can drive improvement in both personal and organizational performance. Participants will be enlightened by a faculty of world class Speakers, Panelists and Experts.
- This year’s edition will address the most important issues facing the leadership of corporate Ghana – in both the private and public sectors.
- Key areas to be covered include Corporate Leadership Governance for Business Growth, the Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution in SME Banking & Finance, Women in Leadership & Enterprise Development, as well as Business Scale-Up: Realities, Challenges and Success Stories.
- The Summit will adopt panels, plenary sessions, exhibitions, capacity-building workshops, networking sessions, CEO interactions as well as lively and thought-provoking discussions moderated by a seasoned industry experts.
- The Mentorship aspect for the SME & YOUNG CEOs SUMMIT allows accomplished CEOs & Entrepreneurs to share business growth stories and also engage younger CEOs.
- Summit convener Ernest De-Graft Egyir is convinced that, “The event presents a golden opportunity to showcase organizations and promote brands, products and services to a decision-making audience with near-instant ability to begin deal origination.”
For further enquiries, contact
Director, PR & Media Affairs (Ghana SME & Young CEOs Summit)
Call: 027 789 9000, 054 639 1970, 024 982 7575
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- John Mahama is right, NDC is more violent
- SONA 2019: What President Akufo-Addo must do
- Watching Nigeria from afar
- How Ghana can win the battle between sustainable living and climate change
- Is Ken Ofori-Atta using GAT scam to take over NIB, ADB, others through Franklin Templeton?
- RE: Marriage hurting our society more than helping it
- Words that never die: Dr. Martin Luther King's 'I Have a Dream'
- Bringing mother language education home
- John Dumelo’s fragile masculinity
- Blame Constitution for details of Police testimony at Emile Short Commission
- A compelling vision and open technology stack, critical to Ghana’s tech transformation, innovation blueprint (3)
- Banking sector reforms: High fiscal costs, lessons and alternatives - 1
- Shelter for abused women in Ghana - A call for action
- Ayawaso West Wuogon Commission of Inquiry and legal issues arising
- Legal admissibility of electronic records in Ghana