At the Coconut Groove Hotel in Accra on Saturday December 1, a new book will be added to Ghana’s stock of Christian Literature.
The Book titled FROM THE PIT TO THE PALACE, is set to break new barriers of inspiration.
Authored by Medical Practitioner, Insurance Executive and Life Coach, Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Annorbah, From The Pit To The Palace is a compelling account on how to navigate the struggles of life and turn obstacles into opportunities.
The 75-paged book combines biblical insights with practical life scenarios to reveal details on what influences the thoughts of man, why one must have a dream and exactly how to make that dream happen.
A foreword on the book as written by Dr. Richard Banful, CEO of Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre says with keen observation and Biblical insights, Dr. Annorbah shows us two things which should be guiding principles for anyone seeking to reach the apex of life;
1. That the first step towards living a life that turns obstacles into opportunities is to have a sense of responsibility to all the occurrences in life, owing up to them and making a decision to rewrite your script.
2. That the pit – which is a metaphor for all the misery, hardships and harrowing experiences we go through in
life, is not where God has destined for us.”
The Launch is expected to attract stalwarts from the Clergy as well as the Medical and Health Insurance industries.
The event starts at 5pm and is open to the general public.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Why I married my enemy
- Is Ghana becoming a divided country?
- The Ivory Tower goes to the marketplace
- Op-ed: Health inequities in management of kidney diseases in Ghana
- Letter to Martin A.B.K. Amidu on his latest epistle
- Ghana’s voluntary national review on SDGs: An all-inclusive process
- Our miscommunicating Parliament wants a new chamber?
- Infrastructure development in Ghana: wealth creation or wealth consumption?
- Punish those who flouted Afoko's bail - OccupyGhana
- Outdated educational system: Reason for massive graduate unemployment
- GJA extends deadline for nomination for 2019 Awards
- J. B. Danquah was never Chief Campaigner or Founder of University of Ghana – Part 3
- Life is both dreadful and wonderful
- To every rule, there is an exception?
- Aftermath of robbery: A scar on victims conscience