At the Coconut Groove Hotel in Accra on Saturday December 1, a new book will be added to Ghana’s stock of Christian Literature.
The Book titled FROM THE PIT TO THE PALACE, is set to break new barriers of inspiration.
Authored by Medical Practitioner, Insurance Executive and Life Coach, Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Annorbah, From The Pit To The Palace is a compelling account on how to navigate the struggles of life and turn obstacles into opportunities.
The 75-paged book combines biblical insights with practical life scenarios to reveal details on what influences the thoughts of man, why one must have a dream and exactly how to make that dream happen.
A foreword on the book as written by Dr. Richard Banful, CEO of Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre says with keen observation and Biblical insights, Dr. Annorbah shows us two things which should be guiding principles for anyone seeking to reach the apex of life;
1. That the first step towards living a life that turns obstacles into opportunities is to have a sense of responsibility to all the occurrences in life, owing up to them and making a decision to rewrite your script.
2. That the pit – which is a metaphor for all the misery, hardships and harrowing experiences we go through in
life, is not where God has destined for us.”
The Launch is expected to attract stalwarts from the Clergy as well as the Medical and Health Insurance industries.
The event starts at 5pm and is open to the general public.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Provocative Conscience: Charterhouse needs a Black Cedi
- Samson’s Take: Guns, more guns
- Okudzeto Ablakwa writes on cancelling AU holiday
- Message from the Morning Man
- Snail slaps goat
- The vulnerable elites: The story of Ghanaian bankers
- Opinion: Why banks in Ghana must continue to collaborate amidst competition
- The Schengen Agreement – What you must know
- André Ayew has earned his place, cut him some slack
- Elizabeth Ohene writes: Reduced to a wreck on the street
- Ghana-IMF relations: Time for regular health checks of the economy
- A musical feud carried too far
- 20 Years of traditional diplomacy and conflict resolution
- This was noblest African of them all - Celebrating treasures of J.H. Kwabena Nketia
- Words that never die: Remember your creator in the days of your youth