Will you be a good president? This is a question a particular listener of ‘That’s my Opinion’ keeps asking me.
Well, he’s asked me twice, at least.
Actually, a “President” of sorts, running my own little Republic of Adumasa, dealing with the very difficult human institutions and aspiring to bring development to the places.
I strive to educate the young and ensure order and sanity.
I do all these things with little or no help from state powers or coffers.
Yet my answer to whether I will make a good President has always been “no.”
Why would I say no when I will have all the state power and money to effect real change?
Tune in at 7pm, wear your honesty caps, your frank jackets and your truth trousers.
This is going to be one of those shows
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I believe I am a good Chief.
Join the show on Joy 99.7 FM and on myjoyonline.com this and every Monday @7pm.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Simpa Panyin: We have more Menzgolds than you would ever think
- Menzgold saga: Our culture led us to the slaughter
- The argument against the National Cathedral is lame
- MANASSEH’S FOLDER: Thank you, Mr President, but…
- Menzgold’s collapse is the story of Ghana's failure
- The scrapping of July 1st Republic Holiday: Historically antithetical, untenable
- Menzgold saga: Our culture lead us to the slaughter
- That's My Opinion: Whose flock is NAM1?
- Why the NDC can do better than Mahama
- Things of our time
- Reality Zone with Vicky Wireko: Good hearts still abound
- Menzgold muddle: Lawmakers and regulators failed us
- Volta Bronya
- Men, gold and stories untold!
- The church and politics - The case of DR Congo