Will you be a good president? This is a question a particular listener of ‘That’s my Opinion’ keeps asking me.
Well, he’s asked me twice, at least.
Actually, a “President” of sorts, running my own little Republic of Adumasa, dealing with the very difficult human institutions and aspiring to bring development to the places.
I strive to educate the young and ensure order and sanity.
I do all these things with little or no help from state powers or coffers.
Yet my answer to whether I will make a good President has always been “no.”
Why would I say no when I will have all the state power and money to effect real change?
Tune in at 7pm, wear your honesty caps, your frank jackets and your truth trousers.
This is going to be one of those shows
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I believe I am a good Chief.
Join the show on Joy 99.7 FM and on myjoyonline.com this and every Monday @7pm.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Narrowing the inequality gap by investing in Agriculture
- Why is it so hard for you to love me?
- Keta cats chase dogs awayyy!
- Tax reforms in the 2019 budget: key features we must observe
- Till death do us part: Little consideration for the other road users
- Cyber Security Month Celebration in Perspective
- Mobile Money: Communication or banking service?
- We need more women at the forefront of Nation-building
- Nana Akufo-Addo and the making of Bawumia
- Confronting Climate Change: Communication critical
- National Cathedral: No Duncan Williams, no!
- Reality Zone With Vicky Wireko: Loving the police - But my beef is…
- Reality Zone With Vicky Wireko: Prince of Wales’s visit – Any significance for Ghana?
- Madina-Adenta Protest: My Perspective
- So what happened to Mahama's security detail who slapped Joy News journo?