Will you be a good president? This is a question a particular listener of ‘That’s my Opinion’ keeps asking me.
Well, he’s asked me twice, at least.
Actually, a “President” of sorts, running my own little Republic of Adumasa, dealing with the very difficult human institutions and aspiring to bring development to the places.
I strive to educate the young and ensure order and sanity.
I do all these things with little or no help from state powers or coffers.
Yet my answer to whether I will make a good President has always been “no.”
Why would I say no when I will have all the state power and money to effect real change?
Tune in at 7pm, wear your honesty caps, your frank jackets and your truth trousers.
This is going to be one of those shows
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I believe I am a good Chief.
Join the show on Joy 99.7 FM and on myjoyonline.com this and every Monday @7pm.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- The fundamentals of the Ghanaian cedi
- Order of the doctored tape: Ofosu Ampofo-NDC Class of 2020
- Christianity and the Gold Coast society
- Bullying: A set back in the development of human societies
- Rami Baitie writes...In Ghana!
- NDC, NPP toying with emotions of Ghanaians
- Samson's Take: Journos, don't stop taking pictures in public places
- One of Ghana's biggest problems is its students
- Double Trouble in Akoto Lante
- Food for the soul daily: God of the voices
- Bahrain attracts foreign workers, international recognition for good working conditions
- Stop your hatred for Israel
- A dose of TRUTH: Akufo-Addo response to NDC was either a joke or he signed without reading
- Developing effective crisis communication strategies for African destinations
- For a balanced and better world: Empowering women and girls through WASH