Yes, it may seem a wierd question to ask... And at this time, I think many nerves are raw and they don't need me to rub salt in it.
But I have always looked at angles to issues, that have not been touched on. And so I am asking, "who’s flock is NAM1?’
We know he went to Adisco though...
Tune in to find out why?
Because, it is about time Shepherds start beating their chest, about their flock.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV...
I am a Presbyterian by birth and A Baptist By marriage, join me on Joy 99.7fm as I speak my mind this and every Monday at 7 pm
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Punish those who flouted Afoko's bail - OccupyGhana
- Outdated educational system: Reason for massive graduate unemployment
- GJA extends deadline for nomination for 2019 Awards
- J. B. Danquah was never Chief Campaigner or Founder of University of Ghana – Part 3
- Life is both dreadful and wonderful
- To every rule, there is an exception?
- Aftermath of robbery: A scar on victims conscience
- Samson's Take: A heart of love; Applying even criminal law - II
- Djokoto’s Diary: I speak of freedom
- What is in the Quiz Mistress’ bag?
- Why gov't must include private schools in free SHS policy
- J. B. Danquah was never chief campaigner, Founder of University of Ghana - Part 2
- The sorry state of delivery services in Ghana
- Public universities bill, the last has not been heard!
- OKADAGH - A refreshing approach to delivery