Nana Gyekewaa Pokuaa II, Asona Akyempemhene of Akropong Akuapim; William Asong Amoh and Obaapanyin Abena Adu Botwe of Apirede Akuapim; Abusuapanyin Kwame Awuku and Abrewatia Nana Ntriwaa Eyison of Akropong Akuapim with deep sorrow, regret to announce the death of Madam Patience Ablain, formally of Pansak Trading, Okaishie, Accra on 11th of August 2021.
She was the mother of Dr Samira Addo of Cambridge, United Kingdom and sister of Nana Gyekyewaa Pokuaa II (Mrs Kate Ohene), Seth Atiemo Akuffo of Accra, Madam Christina Akuffo of Apirede and Mrs Getrude Wiredu of Swedru.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
There will be no wake.
Burial & Thanksgiving service at the All Soul’s Chapel located at the Lashibi Funeral Home on Friday, the 17th of September, 2021 at 8 am.
Thereafter, there will be a private burial.
The final funeral rites will take place at her residence at No.4 Oleander Street, Teshie Nungua Estates, Accra.
Attire: Black & White
All friends and sympathizers are cordially welcome.
- Takoradi woman in latest fake kidnapping jailed 6 years
- What are the 53 phone models that WhatsApp no longer supports?
- Archbishop of Canterbury, others oppose Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill, pledge to engage with Archbishop of Ghana
- Alajo coup plot: You cannot travel to Kenya – Court declines Agordzo’s request
- My employee became my landlord at a point in my career – CEO of Websoft solutions recounts
- Parliament’s debate on Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill and MPs’ vote to be made public
- 5 NDC MPs file motion to probe Akufo-Addo’s use of chartered flights for foreign travels
- Madina MP files contempt charges against police officers involved in Monday’s protest
- #NSMQonJoy: St. Thomas Aquinas SHS makes it to one-eighth stage with 49 points
- It’s not everyone who can be entrepreneur – CEO of Websoft Solutions Limited
Tourism Minister anticipates $2bn to be made from ‘Beyond the Return’ this year
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Homosexuality does not pose a public health threat – Group of 18
Mason sentenced to 18 years for robbing mobile money vendor
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Redirect energy towards protecting children against sexual violence – Group petitions Parliament
Unemployed man gets 14 years for stealing plantain and cassava
A woman pope? Meet the feminists trying to save the Catholic Church
Police gun down 2 robbers, injure 1 in criminal cell raid
LGBTQI+ activities are illegal in 69 UN member states – Report
World Cup Qualifiers: Broos names provisional squad for crucial Zimbabwe and Ghana encounters
15 Assembly members and others granted bail for cursing Regional Minister
Akufo-Addo declares his support for first female vice-chancellor of UG
Livestream: Ashanti Regional NPP holds Delegates’ Conference
Former Kotoko striker Kwame Opoku warns Hearts not to underrate Saoura
Government provides funds to complete first phase of KNUST Teaching Hospital
I want to wear the jersey of Kotoko – Asamoah Gyan hints at possible last dance with ‘childhood’ club