A number of Ghanaian entertainment personalities were on Monday part of guests how attended the opening of Zylofon Media's UK office.
The office located in the middle of London and known to be a business area at No. 1 Berkeley Square House: Berkeley Square, Mayfair London (W1J 6BO).
The official opening attracted musicians, actors, event promoters, talent agents and managers, radio and television personalities.
Some of these personalities included actor Prince David Osei, musician Captain Planet of 4×4 fame, DJ Mensah, Barbara Newton aka Atwei, founder of GUBA who led the organization and also popularly called Dentaa were in attendance.
The rest include Confidence Haugen, Alordia of Alordia Promotions and his West Coast promotions brother, Dennis of Akwaaba UK fame, Ato Brown of ABN UK fame, Ato Eric an actor, Patrick Baah Flex Newspaper, Kenneth Brown Eye, Jammie Roberts (Yvonne Nelson`s fiancé), Danny Erskine and several influential people who are running affairs in the arts and showbiz industry in the UK.
In his speech, Communications Director of Zylofon Media, Samuel Atuobi Baah explained that the entry of Zylofon Media is a strategic business movement to aid their international invasion.
Sammy Flex, as he is affectionately called, noted that since their entry into showbiz business in 2016, they have chalked several successes including mega-events.
After producing great songs from their quality signed artistes, time is now right for them to go beyond the borders of Ghana and London is their first stop.
See photos below:
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- Morocco issues first cannabis production permits
- Ukraine’s uphill battle to gain Africa’s support
- Victims of human trafficking need adequate information on the issue – Media consultant
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable -Dr. Acheampong
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Scientists, policy makers to benefit from KNUST’s Building Stronger Universities project
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line in the sea for 9 years
- We are determined to build trustworthy and robust institutions – Chief Justice assures
- B. A. Mensah: Ghanaians are about to get a break from the fuel crisis
- Playback: PM Express discusses Ghana’s unsustainable debt levels and impact on IMF negotiations
- I will deal with government officials found complicit in galamsey activities – Akufo-Addo
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu, Bessa Simons, Spiky, others confirmed as speakers for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- Nigerian singer Asa threatens Joeboy with copyright lawsuit, demands ₦300m
- In pictures: Fate of Mallam-Gbawe municipality flood victims hangs in the balance as water level remains high