After a successful warm up party at the forecourt of the Joy FM on Friday, September 15, host of Cruise Control on Hitz FM, Merqury Quaye took his birthday party to Plot 7 night club.
The warm up party, which was attended by artistes Kuami Eugene, Choirmaster, MzVee and Guru, gave the show host’s listeners and fans a preview of what was to be expected for the main party.
On Friday, September 22, Plot 7 Nyaniba Estates in Accra, was simply the haven for some of the country’s celebrities. They came out in their numbers to join Merqury Quaye celebrate his birthday in style.
Dubbed the Gold Rush Party, the event had in attendance notable faces such as MzVee, D Cryme, Choirmaster and Kuami Eugene to celebrate the DJ, whose birthday fell on September 16.
The popular DJ, who is the brain behind the youth movement on radio ‘The Turn Up Army’, explained that the name ‘Gold Rush’ symbolises his brand.
According to him, the ‘Gold’ signifies wealth while the ‘Rush’ represents his passion for greatness – two key attributes he cherishes in life.
The dress code for the event was a classy black with a touch of gold.
See photos of the event below:
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year