Road traffic accident is one of the many menaces citizens in the country want to be nipped in the bud.
Both adults and children have fallen victim to road carnage.
In a hotline documentary dubbed; “Crushed Young” by JoyNews‘ Seth Kwame Boateng, the aftermath of road carnage on its victims including a 13-year-old child who has so far undergone eight surgeries and yet to have two more are brought to the limelight.
Tonight on PM Express, host, Aisha Ibrahim interacted with Director of Education, Research and Training at MTTD, Superintendent Alexander Obeng, David Osafo Adonteng, the Director of Planning and Programmes at Ghana Roads and Safety Commission, Transport Consultant, Cecil Garbrah and Clinical Psychologist, Nortey Dua to discuss ways the safety of children can be guaranteed on the roads.
- NSMQ 2021: When Prof Kaufmann was left speechless by Ketasco’s Bright Senyo
- As it happened: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Ketasco and Prempeh College battled for trophy
- Parliament rejects 2022 budget
- Playback: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Prempeh and Ketasco battle for trophy and glory
- NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
- Speaker suspends sitting over Majority Caucus’ absence in the chamber
- You lament over 1.75% levy, but not paying taxes – Ofori-Atta to 60,000 professionals, others
- Police publish list of 5 wanted vehicles for flouting road regulations
- Friends of missing Lands Commission staff besiege Asokwa District Court ahead of hearing
- NSMQ2021: Social media reacts to Prempeh catapulting decapitated Presec back to Accra
Mahama hands over renovated boys dormitory block to Ghanasco
Dela Sedode: Christ Me! Bagbin
FDA retrieves 270 cartons of expired Charme Sparkling juice
‘Killer budget isn’t coming back; we’re burying it for good’ – Ablakwa
Ministry of Lands PRO wins overall best PR officer of the year award
Join NDC’s presidential race if you are interested in being number 1 – John Boadu to Alban Bagbin
Livestream: Newsfile discusses 2022 budget and energy sector debt
2022 budget is a complete break away from the politics of borrowing – Buaben Asamoa
Cargill commissions $13m cocoa processing plant expansion in Tema
NPP will not shy away from unpopular decisions – John Boadu
Speaker’s ruling on 2022 budget has no binding effect on Parliament – Majority Leader
The last time a national budget was rejected in Ghana
Majority stages walkout over approval of 2022 budget
We’ll not tolerate any disrespect from Speaker – Majority Leader after walkout
‘Parliament hasn’t constitutionally rejected our budget’ – K.T Hammond