The presidential candidate of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo was at the Rock of Ages polling station, Kyebi, on Tuesday to verify his name in the voters’ register, ahead of the elections in December.
In the company of the party’s parliamentary candidate for the Abuakwa South Constituency, Samuel Atta Akyea.
The flag bearer was taken through the procedure of verification by the electoral officers present at the polling station.
Addressing the media after the exercise, Nana Akufo-Addo expressed his satisfaction with the “simple” process, adding that “I have one vote in the bank for myself” in this year’s presidential election.
He urged the party's polling agents to remain vigilant during the remainder of the 21-day exercise.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Kufuor fights "sensationalised" reportage on ex-gratia comment
- Mahama, Kufuor and Rawlings all eligible to contest for President – Dr Oduro Osae
- I am in for grassroots because I am one of them- Nurideen Iddrisu
- NDC race: Mahama's sponsors 'barred' from primaries committee
- HIPC helped restore donor confidence in “flat” economy – Kufuor
- NDC going broke weeks after election loss strange - Sly Mensah
- Wontumi to challenge Mahama's '3rd term' bid at Supreme Court
- New regions: Govt publishes Justice Brobbey report
- Volkswagen, Nissan, Sinotruk to begin assembling duties in 2019- Akufo-Addo
- Now we are ready to compete, win- Goozie Tanoh
- We should have been part of the Council of Elders' meeting- Mahama protests
- EC Logo change: We owe Charlotte Osei an apology- Inusah Fuseini
- Kojo Bonsu withdraws from NDC flagbearership race
- Elikplim opts out of NDC race; throws weight behind Mahama
- Statement: Mahama's message on National Farmers' Day