The Hero's Park at the Kumasi Barba Yara Sports Stadium in the next few hours will play host to the New Patriotic Party's extraordinary delegates conference.
This is to make amendments to two provisions in the party's constitution.
Over 400 hundred delegates are expected to attend the program while President Nana Akufo-Addo, his Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia; former President John Agyekum Kufuor and other bigwigs of the party will be gracing the occasion.
A visit to the venue Saturday evening paints a picture of feverish preparation by members of the party.
Below are some pictures.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- President Mahama never had an accident -Stan Dogbe
- 1 dead in shooting at NDC Ashanti office
- Slapped NDC MP's words require in-camera hearing - Witness tells Commission
- Deputy Minister urges Churches to lead sanitation Campaign
- Propaganda won't wash - Mahama hits back at gov't over meeting with diplomats
- Two private citizens petition Akufo-Addo to expand scope of Emile Short Commission
- Gov’t to write to diplomats over ‘false’ Mahama videos
- New regions won’t add to your legacy – Bentil tells prez to prioritise infrastructure dev’t
- Veep reiterates gov’t’s resolve to improve Zongos
- Governance expert pushes for law on selection of regional capitals
- Mahama urged to submit his evidence to Emile Short Commission
- Hot Video: Joy News Editorial: Short Commission - Same questions, different responses
- Parliament summons Interior Minister over recent children assaults
- Mahama's election bid hit with suit
- Suhuyini accuses Speaker of unfair treatment