The Hero's Park at the Kumasi Barba Yara Sports Stadium in the next few hours will play host to the New Patriotic Party's extraordinary delegates conference.
This is to make amendments to two provisions in the party's constitution.
Over 400 hundred delegates are expected to attend the program while President Nana Akufo-Addo, his Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia; former President John Agyekum Kufuor and other bigwigs of the party will be gracing the occasion.
A visit to the venue Saturday evening paints a picture of feverish preparation by members of the party.
Below are some pictures.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Kufuor fights "sensationalised" reportage on ex-gratia comment
- Mahama, Kufuor and Rawlings all eligible to contest for President – Dr Oduro Osae
- I am in for grassroots because I am one of them- Nurideen Iddrisu
- NDC race: Mahama's sponsors 'barred' from primaries committee
- HIPC helped restore donor confidence in “flat” economy – Kufuor
- NDC going broke weeks after election loss strange - Sly Mensah
- Wontumi to challenge Mahama's '3rd term' bid at Supreme Court
- New regions: Govt publishes Justice Brobbey report
- Volkswagen, Nissan, Sinotruk to begin assembling duties in 2019- Akufo-Addo
- Now we are ready to compete, win- Goozie Tanoh
- We should have been part of the Council of Elders' meeting- Mahama protests
- EC Logo change: We owe Charlotte Osei an apology- Inusah Fuseini
- Kojo Bonsu withdraws from NDC flagbearership race
- Elikplim opts out of NDC race; throws weight behind Mahama
- Statement: Mahama's message on National Farmers' Day