The Hero's Park at the Kumasi Barba Yara Sports Stadium in the next few hours will play host to the New Patriotic Party's extraordinary delegates conference.
This is to make amendments to two provisions in the party's constitution.
Over 400 hundred delegates are expected to attend the program while President Nana Akufo-Addo, his Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia; former President John Agyekum Kufuor and other bigwigs of the party will be gracing the occasion.
A visit to the venue Saturday evening paints a picture of feverish preparation by members of the party.
Below are some pictures.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Freddie Blay hosts NPP loyal ladies at his residence
- NDC chair leaves post to contest Keta seat
- Rise in political propaganda disturbing – Youth activist
- Tension as angry Ashanti Region NDC supporters storm party office
- Limited Voters Registration exercise fraught with massive challenges – NDC
- We did no wrong awarding contract to David Adjaye – Parliament
- Luxury vehicle tax inefficient, scrap it in budget review - Minority
- Rawlings on 3-day working visit to Burkina Faso
- Curb your voracious appetite for borrowing – Minority to gov’t
- Gov’t to probe Sir Adjaye's multiple contracts allegations
- Strengthen Ghana’s democratic credentials with ROPAA - Ambassador to EC
- C/R: NPP constituency executives demonstrate against Chairman
- Another police officer resigns to contest for parliamentary seat
- Parliament approves €276m facility for Tamale water project
- Change constitution, cap constituencies - CDD Fellow