It is exactly one year after Ghana went to the poll to elect a new leader in Nana Akufo-Addo. Many were the controversies at the time.
From being in a comfortable lead to cruising to victory, the memories of the period were just so fascinating. But none of those memories come close to the famous kaikai dance by the Odododiodioo MP, Nii Lante Vanderpuye.
You can hate him for his views on politics, even on the Black Stars and his relationship with the Football Association but you can’t hate him for his dancing steps and his ability to connect with the masses. Any wonder why he won the Odododiodioo seat massively even when his party lost miserably at the polls?
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- "Reduce it again" - 6 NDC presidential aspirants turn Oliver Twist
- Bye-election: 'Unifying' NPP candidate emerges at Ayawaso West Wuogon
- NDC Primaries: Alabi files nomination Monday
- Yellow for Yes, brown for No – EC on new regions referendum
- August 4 soon to be Public Holiday if...
- Controversy brewing: Minority takes issue with GHS100m contract to a 1-yr-old firm
- Remember me on Election Day; Goosie appeals to NDC delegates
- Increase Parliamentary seats from 275 to 300 - Haruna Iddrisu
- GH¢240m approved for Sanitation Ministry
- Ghana wants to emulate 'East Asian Miracle' - Akufo-Addo
- CSOs petition Akufo-Addo over stagnated fight against corruption
- Ricketts Hagan withdraws from “pre-determined” NDC primaries
- Game of Thrones: Wife, mistress pushed to succeed late MP
- Parliament approves medical drone agreement
- Former NDC MMDCEs back Mahama for 2020