It is exactly one year after Ghana went to the poll to elect a new leader in Nana Akufo-Addo. Many were the controversies at the time.
From being in a comfortable lead to cruising to victory, the memories of the period were just so fascinating. But none of those memories come close to the famous kaikai dance by the Odododiodioo MP, Nii Lante Vanderpuye.
You can hate him for his views on politics, even on the Black Stars and his relationship with the Football Association but you can’t hate him for his dancing steps and his ability to connect with the masses. Any wonder why he won the Odododiodioo seat massively even when his party lost miserably at the polls?
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Dagbon protests: New region will not affect traditional boundaries – Dan Botwe
- Emir of Qatar lauds Akufo-Addo for ‘governing Ghana well’
- Ministerial nominees to be vetted by specific committees - Prof Mike Ocquaye
- Mahama promises law to regulate 'galamsey' if elected president
- OccupyGhana educates NPP MP on Right to Information Bill
- Speaker to name, shame MPs who are always late
- Office of Special Prosecutor: L.I. reaches Parliament – Gov't claims
- Akufo-Addo’s Free SHS policy law plan a joke – Minority
- NDC 'astonished' at President's 'my appointees are clean claim'
- Photo story: Furious Thursday turns to funny Monday at Adentan demo
- Kojo Bonsu pledges to make NDC 'most attractive party'
- ‘It’s long overdue’: MP accuses gov't of feet-dragging over anti-graft law
- Akufo-Addo leaves for a day's visit to Qatar
- NPP Youth Organiser elected IYDU Vice Chair
- Mahama takes campaign tour to Ashanti Region