Chief Executive of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), Kofi Koduah Sarpong has said the Corporation did not in any way support the purchase of buses by its Board Chair.
In an interview with Joy News’ Daniel Dadzie, Dr K. K. Sarpong said there is no way GNPC will use its money to support the purchase of 275 buses for the New Patriotic Party (NPP) while it has priorities of its own.
“I would like to assure Ghanaians that their funds are safe and there is no way this could have happened here,” he said.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Ghana’s development under Akufo-Addo impressive – Madagascar President
- NDC would not abolish the free SHS policy – Mahama
- Ahmed's killing cannot end like others - Rawlings condemns “reckless” Agyapong
- Murdered investigator: No reason to narrow probe to Agyapong – Ken Attafuah
- Akufo-Addo, Mahama congratulate Ya Naa -elect
- Yaa Naa’s funeral ends with prayers for harmony
- Referendum and district elections slated for Sept
- Ghana Airport Company MD removed
- My exit from BoG escalated activities of Menzgold - Fmr Deputy Governor
- Undercover investigator killing: Gov't charges police to speed up investigations
- NDC agrees to revise presidential primaries guidelines
- Video: NDC, NPP lock horns over Menzgold
- NDC diverted 100 vehicles meant for Education Ministry for party activities
- Gov’t should have objected to NAM1 sponsoring Ghana Premier League - NDC
- Gov't endorsement of NAM1 enhanced his credibility - NDC