Former President John Rawlings has revealed that former Foreign Affairs Minister Hanna Tetteh once squeeze the hand of his wife, Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings, until her knuckles cracked.
In an address delivered in Twi at a Town Hall meeting of National Democratic Congress (NDC) activists at the Arts Centre in Accra on Saturday, Mr Rawlings said Hanna Tetteh showed disrespect to the former First Lady at several high-profile functions.
The NDC Founder said he almost campaigned against Ms Tetteh who was then contesting for re-election as MP for the Awutu-Senya West constituency in the 2016 elections.
Listen to the audio below.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- RTI Bill to be law on Tuesday
- Keta residents kick against Akufo-Addo's nominee
- Sale of state assets bane of cedi - Greenstreet
- Parliament needs punitive measure to check MPs absenteeism - Odekro
- NDC wants Peace Council to choose venue for party militia dialogue
- Photos: NDC elders join family to mourn Kwabena Adjei
- Video: Only 15 MPs show up in parliament
- Cedi depreciation to increase cost of doing business - Minority
- Chief Justice warns saboteurs of E-Justice project
- NPP militia invitation letter: NDC MP says it's good faith, NDC executive says bad faith
- Ato Forson’s 5 questions for Bawumia
- Highlights: Minority on the state of Ghana's economy
- Cedi depreciation: Government must admit failure - Minority
- Adom Otchere was irrelevant to Short Commission – Executive Secretary explains
- New regions will have highest calibre of staff – Local gov’t head