Former President John Rawlings has revealed that former Foreign Affairs Minister Hanna Tetteh once squeeze the hand of his wife, Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings, until her knuckles cracked.
In an address delivered in Twi at a Town Hall meeting of National Democratic Congress (NDC) activists at the Arts Centre in Accra on Saturday, Mr Rawlings said Hanna Tetteh showed disrespect to the former First Lady at several high-profile functions.
The NDC Founder said he almost campaigned against Ms Tetteh who was then contesting for re-election as MP for the Awutu-Senya West constituency in the 2016 elections.
Listen to the audio below.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- CSOs petition Akufo-Addo over stagnated fight against corruption
- Ricketts Hagan withdraws from “pre-determined” NDC primaries
- Game of Thrones: Wife, mistress pushed to succeed late MP
- Parliament approves medical drone agreement
- Former NDC MMDCEs back Mahama for 2020
- Bawumia promises passage of RTI bill in 2019
- Sylvester Mensah launches fundraising shortcode
- Kufuor fights "sensationalised" reportage on ex-gratia comment
- Mahama, Kufuor and Rawlings all eligible to contest for President – Dr Oduro Osae
- I am in for grassroots because I am one of them- Nurideen Iddrisu
- NDC race: Mahama's sponsors 'barred' from primaries committee
- HIPC helped restore donor confidence in “flat” economy – Kufuor
- NDC going broke weeks after election loss strange - Sly Mensah
- Wontumi to challenge Mahama's '3rd term' bid at Supreme Court
- New regions: Govt publishes Justice Brobbey report