Four flagbearer aspirants of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) were in the Volta Region town of Anloga, to participate in the grand durbar of chiefs and people to crown the 2018 Hogbetstso festival.
Former President John Dramani Mahama, considered the frontrunner in the race to lead the opposition party, was captured in photos engaging in hearty chats with fellow contestants, Alban Bagbin and Ekwow Spio-Garbrah.
Sylvester Mensah, another flagbearer hopeful, was also at the colourful durbar held on Saturday, November 3, which also drew patrons from across the country as well as elsewhere.
The former president shared the cheery photos on his flickr page.
There are more photos here.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Asantehene shows gratitude for support over 2 decades
- Otumfuo@20: Lady Julia's love message to Asantehene
- Take out party elements from galamsey fight - Baako advises Akufo-Addo
- Osafo-Maafo must apologise for ‘avoidable gaffe’ – Baako
- Akufo-Addo must fire Snr. Minister for exposing Ghana to global ridicule - Former Minister
- Release MASLOC vehicles to GPRTU drivers – Mahama to gov’t
- Senior Minister’s Office clarifies controversial Aisha Huang comments
- Osafo-Maafo's comment fatal blow to galamsey fight - Ken Ashigbey
- Akufo-Addo urges ‘mobilisation of collective energy, prayers’ in Easter message
- Hot Audio: NDC will abolish luxury vehicles tax- John Mahama
- Queen mother calls for the establishment of National House of Queens
- Dust not settled on approved Bono Regional Minister – Minority hints
- NDC kicks against ‘online’ registration of new voters
- Videos of alleged irregularities in referendum fake -EC
- NDC is being disingenuous with NHIS collapsing claims - Dep. Minister