Abdul Malik Kweku Baako says General Secretary of National Democratic Congress (NDC), Johnson Asiedu Nketia, is on a calculated mission to malign the Board Chair of the Ghana Audit Service, Prof. Edward Dua Agyeman.
The veteran journalist described as “a bloody lie” the many claims made by the NDC General Secretary at a news conference Tuesday, that Prof. Dua Agyeman was once banned by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) following an alleged misconduct.
The Editor-in-Chief of the New Crusading newspaper made the statement Saturday, October 6, 2018, on news analysis programme Newsfile on the Joy News TV which was also broadcast on Joy FM.
Listen to Baako in the audio attached:
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Veep reiterates gov’t’s resolve to improve Zongos
- Governance expert pushes for law on selection of regional capitals
- Mahama urged to submit his evidence to Emile Short Commission
- Hot Video: Joy News Editorial: Short Commission - Same questions, different responses
- Parliament summons Interior Minister over recent children assaults
- Mahama's election bid hit with suit
- Suhuyini accuses Speaker of unfair treatment
- #GhanaConnect: Citizens ‘scared’ by witnesses’ accounts at Short C’ssion
- Mahama acted appropriately, deal with NPP thugs - Osafo Maafo told
- Dambai is capital of new Oti region
- Brong Ahafo to be known as Bono Region
- Sefwi Wiaso is capital of Western North region
- Joint CDD-Ghana, CODEO delegation in Nigeria
- Short Commission: Police denies knowledge of SWAT vehicle, masked men
- Rawlings calls for global political accountability