Abdul Malik Kweku Baako says General Secretary of National Democratic Congress (NDC), Johnson Asiedu Nketia, is on a calculated mission to malign the Board Chair of the Ghana Audit Service, Prof. Edward Dua Agyeman.
The veteran journalist described as “a bloody lie” the many claims made by the NDC General Secretary at a news conference Tuesday, that Prof. Dua Agyeman was once banned by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) following an alleged misconduct.
The Editor-in-Chief of the New Crusading newspaper made the statement Saturday, October 6, 2018, on news analysis programme Newsfile on the Joy News TV which was also broadcast on Joy FM.
Listen to Baako in the audio attached:
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Prof Edmund Delle resigns as CPP Chairman
- NDC, civil society and others punch holes into Vigilantism Bill
- Ex-NCA officials ordered to open defense in $4M misappropriation saga
- Zanetor Rawlings rebukes Korle-Klottey Assembly for lateness
- Be less partisan on Vigilantism Bill- Majority Leader to Committee
- Let Amidu start with your own men - Mahama's aide to Akufo-Addo
- OccupyGhana lauds RTI presidential assent
- Special Prosecutor ‘completely wrong’ – Ayariga responds to charges
- Special Prosecutor begins prosecution of Ayariga
- CI to track source of political party funding in the offing - EC reveals
- Ghanaian voters' biometric data completely controlled by foreigners – EC laments
- I couldn’t rig elections even if my father was running – EC Chair
- Akufo-Addo extols Parliament for its 'courage' in passing RTI
- Update: Akufo-Addo assents to RTI law
- CODEO wants chiefs to galvanise support for district level elections