Abdul Malik Kweku Baako says General Secretary of National Democratic Congress (NDC), Johnson Asiedu Nketia, is on a calculated mission to malign the Board Chair of the Ghana Audit Service, Prof. Edward Dua Agyeman.
The veteran journalist described as “a bloody lie” the many claims made by the NDC General Secretary at a news conference Tuesday, that Prof. Dua Agyeman was once banned by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) following an alleged misconduct.
The Editor-in-Chief of the New Crusading newspaper made the statement Saturday, October 6, 2018, on news analysis programme Newsfile on the Joy News TV which was also broadcast on Joy FM.
Listen to Baako in the audio attached:
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- CSOs petition Akufo-Addo over stagnated fight against corruption
- Ricketts Hagan withdraws from “pre-determined” NDC primaries
- Game of Thrones: Wife, mistress pushed to succeed late MP
- Parliament approves medical drone agreement
- Former NDC MMDCEs back Mahama for 2020
- Bawumia promises passage of RTI bill in 2019
- Sylvester Mensah launches fundraising shortcode
- Kufuor fights "sensationalised" reportage on ex-gratia comment
- Mahama, Kufuor and Rawlings all eligible to contest for President – Dr Oduro Osae
- I am in for grassroots because I am one of them- Nurideen Iddrisu
- NDC race: Mahama's sponsors 'barred' from primaries committee
- HIPC helped restore donor confidence in “flat” economy – Kufuor
- NDC going broke weeks after election loss strange - Sly Mensah
- Wontumi to challenge Mahama's '3rd term' bid at Supreme Court
- New regions: Govt publishes Justice Brobbey report