The Speaker of Parliament has recalled the House from recess to consider some urgent businesses.
A statement from the Director of Public Affairs in Parliament, Kate Addo said the recall is to “consider some very important Parliamentary business including the completion of work on and passing of the Companies Bill among others.”
“Professor Aaron Michael Oquaye has directed that Parliament reconvenes for sitting from Monday, April 29 to Friday, May 3…,” the statement said.
“All Members of Parliament are entreated to attend upon the House to expedite action on these,” the Speaker directed.
Find the full statement below:
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- GhanaGas HQ commissioned
- Take further legal actions to entrench freedom - Tarzan to GIBA, others
- Vigilantism law will not achieve much – Asiedu Nketia
- Inside story: The 300-yr old British-Dutch struggle inherited by two Dixcove chiefs
- 'You did zero' - Akufo-Addo challenges Mahama over cocoa record
- New IGP appointment good for Akufo-Addo but not Ghana – MP
- ¢10k bounty for information on whereabouts of missing gov’t vehicle
- 4 file to contest Dome Kwabenya NDC primary
- Wereko Brobby meets Akufo-Addo over Radio Gold, XYZ closure
- No pickup, no mercy - NDC tells Savannah Region Minister
- Vigilantism Bill passed into law
- NIA begins registration exercise in Volta region
- CID’s investigation of Charles Bissue political – Martin Amidu
- NDC primaries: 74 pick forms for 18 constituencies in Volta Region
- Akufo-Addo resumes regional tours with Western, Central visit