Agents of NDC Presidential candidate, Augustus ‘Goosie’ Tanoh have registered their displeasure with the ballot printing process ahead of the primaries.
The agents in a letter to the National Executive Committee are demanding an immediate halt of the process for the issues to be addressed.
“We respectfully request that the ongoing printing be brought to a halt and engagement with all agents commenced to address these issues before we proceed,” the letter said
According to the agents they have not received any information on the number of ballot papers to be printed so they are unable to verify if there is over-printing of the papers.
They added that when they tried verifying from the printing company, they were turned away.
“…we were informed that their contract was with the party and not with us…” they lamented.
The agents said because of these issues they are unable to perform their duties as agents and ensure the printing is done in a fair manner.
Read their letter below
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- CK Tedam, a great patriot, NPP legend – Akufo-Addo mourns
- Aisha Huang deportation: Wrong exercise of discretion - Sam Okudzeto
- NPP Council of Elders Chair, C.K Tedam, 93, dies
- Mahama, top Nigerian politicians, businessmen honoured with leadership awards
- NDC, EC clash over conduct of upcoming limited registration
- ‘Freeing Aisha Huang indirectly ridicules our courts’ - Ambassador Gbeho
- Parliament recalled to pass Companies Bill
- SA xenophobic attackers must be prosecuted – Okudzeto urges int’l community
- Minority to trigger process for Osafo Maafo’s removal
- Collins Dauda reduced Parliament’s approved Saglemi contract – Atta-Akyea
- Gov't lacks strategic policy in dealing with China - Lecturer
- Deporting 'Galamsey Queen': Ablakwa spreads blame
- OccupyGhana 'highly disappointed' by Osafo-Maafo comments on Aisha Huang
- Politics is not religion… - Free Zones boss wants a paradigm shift
- Parliament postpones stakeholder engagement on Vigilante Bill