Agents of NDC Presidential candidate, Augustus ‘Goosie’ Tanoh have registered their displeasure with the ballot printing process ahead of the primaries.
The agents in a letter to the National Executive Committee are demanding an immediate halt of the process for the issues to be addressed.
“We respectfully request that the ongoing printing be brought to a halt and engagement with all agents commenced to address these issues before we proceed,” the letter said
According to the agents they have not received any information on the number of ballot papers to be printed so they are unable to verify if there is over-printing of the papers.
They added that when they tried verifying from the printing company, they were turned away.
“…we were informed that their contract was with the party and not with us…” they lamented.
The agents said because of these issues they are unable to perform their duties as agents and ensure the printing is done in a fair manner.
Read their letter below
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Mahama's election bid hit with suit
- Suhuyini accuses Speaker of unfair treatment
- #GhanaConnect: Citizens ‘scared’ by witnesses’ accounts at Short C’ssion
- Mahama acted appropriately, deal with NPP thugs - Osafo Maafo told
- Dambai is capital of new Oti region
- Brong Ahafo to be known as Bono Region
- Sefwi Wiaso is capital of Western North region
- Joint CDD-Ghana, CODEO delegation in Nigeria
- Short Commission: Police denies knowledge of SWAT vehicle, masked men
- Rawlings calls for global political accountability
- Short Commission probe: No armed men in any of our polling stations - Jean Mensa
- Lack of political will cause of growing vigilantism - Aning
- Chief berates Nkoranza youth for defecting from NPP over siting of Bono East capital
- Osafo-Maafo blasts Mahama for ‘painting Ghana black’ to diplomats
- Emile Short C'ssion: NDC won't discourage affected members from testifying