It is the day many sons and daughters of Dagbon have longed to see.
Peace has gradually been restored to Yendi, the capital of the Dagbon state after nearly two decades of feuding.
The new Ya Na, Abubakar Mahama Andani, is being installed and dignitaries across the country have thronged the Northern region town.
But one of them has stolen the show – well, perhaps not all of it – but his dressing can verily not be considered by just one of them.
President Nana Akufo-Addo like most of the visitors is dressed in Fugu.
But there is something different. His apparel is all yellow and he is wearing orange boots.
Take a look at his dressing below.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- NDC, EC clash over conduct of upcoming limited registration
- ‘Freeing Aisha Huang indirectly ridicules our courts’ - Ambassador Gbeho
- Parliament recalled to pass Companies Bill
- SA xenophobic attackers must be prosecuted – Okudzeto urges int’l community
- Minority to trigger process for Osafo Maafo’s removal
- Collins Dauda reduced Parliament’s approved Saglemi contract – Atta-Akyea
- Gov't lacks strategic policy in dealing with China - Lecturer
- Deporting 'Galamsey Queen': Ablakwa spreads blame
- OccupyGhana 'highly disappointed' by Osafo-Maafo comments on Aisha Huang
- Politics is not religion… - Free Zones boss wants a paradigm shift
- Parliament postpones stakeholder engagement on Vigilante Bill
- 'I've never been against free SHS' – Mahama to Bawumia
- 'He is an Esau!'- NDC castigates Akufo-Addo for 'betraying' galamsey fight
- Politicians are like prostitutes claiming to be virgins – Man goes wild at business summit
- Mahama presents over 20 vehicles to NDC