It is the day many sons and daughters of Dagbon have longed to see.
Peace has gradually been restored to Yendi, the capital of the Dagbon state after nearly two decades of feuding.
The new Ya Na, Abubakar Mahama Andani, is being installed and dignitaries across the country have thronged the Northern region town.
But one of them has stolen the show – well, perhaps not all of it – but his dressing can verily not be considered by just one of them.
President Nana Akufo-Addo like most of the visitors is dressed in Fugu.
But there is something different. His apparel is all yellow and he is wearing orange boots.
Take a look at his dressing below.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- I'll bring Rawlings back to campaign - Alabi assures Volta NDC
- 'We can't find NDC MPs who held 'bloody widow' placards' - Parliament
- Asking NPP, NDC to meet over vigilantism too simplistic – Mahama
- 2020 election message not Bobolibobo - Joshua Alabi
- Asking NPP, NDC to deal with vigilantism is narrow approach - Prof. Gatsi
- Rawlings hopeful NDC, NPP will heed Akufo-Addo’s call to disarm militias
- NPP, NDC meeting cannot stop party militia canker – Asiedu Nketia
- Meet next week over party militia - Akufo-Addo rallies NPP, NDC leaders
- Full Text: President Akufo-Addo's SONA 2019
- SONA 2019: New ¢1b Housing Fund to target low-income earners – Akufo-Addo
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo pays tribute to fallen heroes in 2018
- State of the Nation address: What to expect
- What the law says: On formation and joining political militia groups
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo to ‘justify mandate, confidence reposed in him’
- Emile Short Commission ‘doing some good work’ – NDC alters stance