An error on a 'Year of Return' sash presented to the Prime Minister of Jamaica has generated social media trolls with some describing it as an embarrassment to the country.
President Akufo Addo last week was in the Caribbean where he held bilateral talks with Andrew Holness.
At the end of the two days visit, the President seized the opportunity to invite Jamaicans to the Year of Return celebrations and presented a beautifully designed sash with the inscription, YEAR OF RETURN. But guess what? RETURN was spelt RETUNR! instead of RETURN.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- I feel sad for cocoa farmers - Mahama
- Ayariga's lawyers urge court to put trial on hold
- Kwame Owusu's appointment to GRA endorses corruption - NDC
- 1.2m new voters added to electoral roll
- Justice Sai explains why A-G is to blame for Afoko's legal pickle
- Ayorkor Botchwey sues Larry Dogbe, The Herald for defamation
- Don’t impose Muntaka on us - Agitated Asawase youth
- Young Professional Network group launches in Canada
- Amidu has legitimate concerns – Anti-corruption campaigner
- NDC targets 170 seats in Parliament
- Use positions to serve, not to amass wealth — Theodora Wood
- Kofi Adams hopeful firming Buem as NDC stronghold
- Amidu laments interference in his work
- New High Court ruling on Afoko bail ‘shocking, bizarre’ – Kpebu
- Remove new GRA Board Chair until impropriety claims are cleared - CSOs