There have been suggestions that Joy News refused to invite the NPP or government to its news analysis program Newsfile Saturday, March 09.
Joy News invited the NPP but it failed to send a representative.
Suggestions that JOY NEWS refused to invite the NPP "in order to push their own agenda" are without basis.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Militia meeting: No justice system allows parties to crime to settle by themselves - PPP
- Hold leaders accountable for acts of their party militias- PPP
- Gov't begins preparation towards implementation of RTI
- Gov't's silence on disappearance of Lebanese businessman repugnant - Minority
- We're developing all parts of Ghana without discrimination - Akufo-Addo
- RTI Bill to be law on Tuesday
- Keta residents kick against Akufo-Addo's nominee
- Sale of state assets bane of cedi - Greenstreet
- Parliament needs punitive measure to check MPs absenteeism - Odekro
- NDC wants Peace Council to choose venue for party militia dialogue
- Photos: NDC elders join family to mourn Kwabena Adjei
- Video: Only 15 MPs show up in parliament
- Cedi depreciation to increase cost of doing business - Minority
- Chief Justice warns saboteurs of E-Justice project
- NPP militia invitation letter: NDC MP says it's good faith, NDC executive says bad faith