Agents of NDC Presidential candidate, Augustus ‘Goosie’ Tanoh have registered their displeasure with the ballot printing process ahead of the primaries.
The agents in a letter to the National Executive Committee are demanding an immediate halt of the process for the issues to be addressed.
“We respectfully request that the ongoing printing be brought to a halt and engagement with all agents commenced to address these issues before we proceed,” the letter said
According to the agents they have not received any information on the number of ballot papers to be printed so they are unable to verify if there is over-printing of the papers.
They added that when they tried verifying from the printing company, they were turned away.
“…we were informed that their contract was with the party and not with us…” they lamented.
The agents said because of these issues they are unable to perform their duties as agents and ensure the printing is done in a fair manner.
Read their letter below
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Let's protect our peace by rejecting vigilantism - Methodist Bishop
- Make U/W 'everlasting stronghold' for NPP - Minister to NPP
- CID boss’ conduct ‘indefensible’ - Kasser-Tee fires
- Free SHS is most people-centered policy in Ghanaian history - Yagaba Chief
- Agalga responds to arms importation controversy; says gov’t being dishonest
- No space for conflicts; end the violence now – Akufo-Addo to ‘Chereponis'
- EIU report: NDC rubbishes 2020 victory prediction for NPP
- NDC issued permit for arms importation 2 days before leaving office - Gov’t reveals
- Nayiri lauds Akufo-Addo’s intervention in roads sector
- Philanthropist to industrialise Mfantseman constituency
- We’ve cleared arrears - Health Minister on trainee allowances
- DCEs abandon terrorism meeting; minister outraged
- Ghanaians angry with NPP, NDC – JOY restrategises for 2020 victory
- EIU predicts 2020 victory for Akufo-Addo
- Gov’t urged to consult broadly on Nima regeneration project