Nigerian pop diva, Tiwa Savage, has gotten her groove back just when many thought she would be grousing her fate after the messy marriage troubles she was embroiled in with her estranged husband, Teebillz.
The beautiful songstress has been appearing in public functions, recording in the studio, performing her ambassadorial duties and generally rising like a phoenix.
Here are the top seven activities she has been engaged in.
1. As a result of the controversy, her Facebook followers increased. She celebrated hitting one million on her official Facebook page.
2. The video of her inspirational song, ‘If I start to talk’ was released during this trying period. She recently announced that the video has reached one million views on YouTube via her instagram handle.
3. She posted a picture of herself and Wizkid on Instagram subtly making reference to the fact that they are shooting a video.
4. As at the time of this report, she revealed via her Instagram page that she is off to Dubai. No one knows if the trip is business related or otherwise.
5. Last Sunday, she was seen at Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi’s Gbemisoke Shoes anniversary.
6. Some weeks back, she posted a picture of herself and Korede Bello at the Mavins Studio recording with their in-house producer, Altims.
7. The Kelekele Love star resumed her ambassadorial duties; she had a meeting with Forte Oil and disclosed that it was successful.