The full performance of Quamina MP on popular UK radio show, Tim Westwood, has been released.
The video comes after the musician came under social media attack after a snippet of the freestyle was posted on Twitter.
Many Twitter users said they were unimpressed by the Ground Up Chale artiste’s performance.
Although some Ghanaians praised the ‘Wiase’ artiste for his work on the show, others felt he wasted an opportunity to show the world his work.
In an interview, Quamina MP revealed that he was not prepared for the interview and in turn the freestyle, but he said that his freestyle is not bad because he is not a rapper.
He referred his fans to a second freestyle video which was on an Afrobeat tune and is certain they would love it.
The second freestyle which Tim Westwood released on his YouTube page has received great reviews as compared to the former.
“Some People Are Quick To Judge 🤦🏿♂️ MP It Was Littttt💫,” one fan wrote on YouTube.
Another thought that although the beat was not in favour of the artiste he did considerably well.
“Aaah so is this the “flopped” freestyle session? People dey talk oooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂. MP Charleyy Oya!!!!,” another user wrote.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- The future of finance: regulatory insights from 2 fintech reports
- SSNIT pension scheme continues to post negative return on investments; records -12.6% return in quarter 1 – Report
- Fetish priest sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for defrauding with fake currency
- Man gets 8 years for hacking cousin he accused of stealing fish from soup
- Reach out, show love and compassion to the needy – KABAKA Foundation chairman urges
- Over 1000 children at Tepa enjoy free NHIS registration
- Ghana needs support of Diasporan community to advance industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala