Radio personality, Princess Ada Ayoka is set to host the maiden edition of the Western Gospel Awards 2021.
The Western Gospel Awards organised by Prolific Ghana Entertainment seeks to recognise and appreciate Gospel/Christian music originating from the Western region.
The Western Gospel Awards is aimed at taking the Gospel industry to a whole new level.
The main event earlier reported to come off on October 24 has been rescheduled for November 7 at the Word of Life Assemblies of God – Church, Anaji in Takoradi.
The night will feature performances from some of the nominees and other big artistes in the industry will be aired live on social media platforms, including Facebook and YouTube, as well as some selected television stations in Ghana.
Prolific GH Entertainment urged patrons of the event to expect a night full of glitz and glamour as well as a memorable experience.
Meanwhile, the host Princess Ada is not new to hosting events.
She has carved a niche for herself as one of the finest and most decorated emcees in the country.
Despite her new endeavor as the radio personality continues working in the media space with Zylofon FM and TV, Peace FM and Max TV all in Accra.
The Western Gospel Awards is designed to expose, recognize, promote and celebrate the Gospel through music and the inspiration of its artists.
The awards scheme has 24 categories. Among the keenly contested categories include the Gospel Artiste of the year which has nominee Navah, SK Frimpong, Ewuraba Eesi, KDM and JK.
- Takoradi woman in latest fake kidnapping jailed 6 years
- What are the 53 phone models that WhatsApp no longer supports?
- Archbishop of Canterbury, others oppose Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill, pledge to engage with Archbishop of Ghana
- Alajo coup plot: You cannot travel to Kenya – Court declines Agordzo’s request
- My employee became my landlord at a point in my career – CEO of Websoft solutions recounts
- Parliament’s debate on Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill and MPs’ vote to be made public
- 5 NDC MPs file motion to probe Akufo-Addo’s use of chartered flights for foreign travels
- Madina MP files contempt charges against police officers involved in Monday’s protest
- #NSMQonJoy: St. Thomas Aquinas SHS makes it to one-eighth stage with 49 points
- It’s not everyone who can be entrepreneur – CEO of Websoft Solutions Limited
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Insults, curses, and threats have no place in a secular democratic republic – Group of 18
CWG Ghana partners Centelon to host data quality management webinar
Tourism Minister anticipates $2bn to be made from ‘Beyond the Return’ this year
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Homosexuality does not pose a public health threat – Group of 18
Mason sentenced to 18 years for robbing mobile money vendor
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Redirect energy towards protecting children against sexual violence – Group petitions Parliament
Unemployed man gets 14 years for stealing plantain and cassava
A woman pope? Meet the feminists trying to save the Catholic Church
Police gun down 2 robbers, injure 1 in criminal cell raid
LGBTQI+ activities are illegal in 69 UN member states – Report
World Cup Qualifiers: Broos names provisional squad for crucial Zimbabwe and Ghana encounters
15 Assembly members and others granted bail for cursing Regional Minister
Akufo-Addo declares his support for first female vice-chancellor of UG
Livestream: Ashanti Regional NPP holds Delegates’ Conference
Former Kotoko striker Kwame Opoku warns Hearts not to underrate Saoura