Audio By Carbonatix
Real Madrid have reportedly offered Manchester United their pick of four players in their pursuit of midfielder Paul Pogba.
The French international has long been linked with a move to the Bernabeu, while former club Juventus have also been tipped to re-sign the 27-year-old.
Like many clubs, Real have been hit financially by the coronavirus pandemic, and the Spanish club are exploring their options as they consider summer transfers.
According to The Sun, Real will make Martin Odegaard available as part of any deal for Pogba, with James Rodriguez, Lucas Vazquez and Brahim Diaz also mentioned.
United are also said to be pursuing Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho, and reports suggest selling Pogba could go some way towards being able to buy the England forward.
However, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has openly expressed his excitement about Pogba linking up with January signing Bruno Fernandes, especially as the former has so far struggled with injuries this season.
"Good players can always play together, so definitely, they can - it's a big yes,” Solskjaer told Sky Sports earlier this month.
"I think it's exciting... we do have an exciting squad. I've got Scott (McTominay), Fred, Nemanja (Matic).There's many games coming up and I'm sure we can find a good connection between them. We've been discussing that as a coaching team of course, and we're looking forward to it.
"Of course Bruno coming in, making the impact he made, it was a boost for everyone, the club, supporters and players. Getting Paul and Marcus Rashford back would be fantastic.
"Paul has had a difficult season with injuries, and Marcus as well is getting back. So for us, and for them too, this gives them a chance to start on a par or even ahead of other players."
Latest Stories
-
Sinapi Aba apprenticeship program graduates 290 youth in Koforidua and Suhum
8 minutes -
Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu calls for separation of Parliament and ministerial appointments
13 minutes -
GPL 2025/26: Hearts of Oak must ‘win games’ to become champions – Didi Dramani
16 minutes -
Ghana Embassy in Washington launches investment drive in California
28 minutes -
GNAT condemns attack on WASS teachers, vows zero tolerance for violence
32 minutes -
ICGC The Royal Temple donates over GH¢50,000 worth of items to Akropong School for the Blind
34 minutes -
The speaker should be a member of Parliament—Kyei Mensah-Bonsu
35 minutes -
Minority in Parliament doing their best under difficult circumstances – Kyei Mensah- Bonsu
37 minutes -
Fire outbreak at Debiso claims one life
50 minutes -
May God give us the strength and wisdom to serve Ghana with integrity and love – Bawumia
52 minutes -
I am encouraged by our reconciliation efforts – Bawumia
60 minutes -
Accra Mayor empowers 88 PWDs with working tools, start-up capital worth over GH¢300,000
1 hour -
Moon sighting for Ramadan 2026 set for February 18 – Office of Chief Imam
2 hours -
NAIMOS task force cracks down on galamsey in Ashanti Region over Valentine’s weekend
2 hours -
OSP goofed and must tell Ghanaians the truth – Frank Davies reacts to Red Notice decision
2 hours
