Audio By Carbonatix
Sheikh Ibrahim Cudjoe Quaye, Greater Accra Regional Minister has commended Michelleti and Co, contractors renovating the Ohene Djan Sports Stadium in Accra for their display of high level of professionalism.
He said the progress of work so far at the nation’s Wembley is enough to clear doubts among a section of the public as regards the availability of the Stadium for the Ghana CAN 2008 tournament.
Sheikh Quaye expressed the satisfaction about progress of work on the renovation after touring the Stadium on Monday.
He acknowledged the positive changes at the VVIP Stands, the press box and the pitch saying they were up to the international standard.
Jimmy Castagna, Technical Director of Michelleti and Co. said they were slightly ahead of schedule.
The contractors are expected to hand over the stadium by October 31.
The Regional Minister was accompanied by Madam Amerley Tagoe, Deputy Regional Minister and some officials of the Ministry.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Advisory team of the Pan African AI Summit meets Communications Minister Sam George
53 seconds -
Gender Ministry confirms abandoned newborn rescued in Elmina, receiving medical care
3 minutes -
ECOWAS holds talks with Chiefs of Naval Staff in Accra
8 minutes -
Minister for Communication receives Assemblies of God Church delegation
12 minutes -
Sefwi Wiaso MP urges cocoa farmers to be patient amid global price volatility
20 minutes -
Housing Minister vows to resolve nationwide water shortages, assures Teshie-Nungua residents
25 minutes -
Minority raises concerns over early extension of WCTP and DWT petroleum contracts
27 minutes -
FDA clarifies viral ‘cemented beans’ video didn’t originate from Ghana
45 minutes -
Energy Minister John Jinapor holds constructive talks with Cenpower on Ghana’s power sector
46 minutes -
African AI Governance Index launches first continental AI intelligence platform
51 minutes -
Burkina Faso attack exposes gaps in Ghana’s security preparedness – Ntim Fordjour
58 minutes -
Assaults on teachers will attract severe consequences – Education Ministry warns
1 hour -
Fire destroys heritage train at Ibrahim Mahama’s Red Clay Studio in Tamale
1 hour -
Government seeks to rename NIB as BNI to avoid confusion – Interior Minister Muntaka
1 hour -
High costs, no water and unemployment threatening industrial growth, says AGI president
1 hour
