A security guard was on Sunday, July 26, found dead at the Wabco Gas filing station.
Moses Buer is alleged to have been killed during a robbery at Sege, Ada West District in the Greater Accra Region.
According to the Police, his body was found lying facedown with his mouth taped, and both hands and feet tied behind him.
According to the Sege District Police Commander, DSP George Aboagye the local Police received a distress call at about 5:30 am that morning, informing them of a body that had been found on the premises of the filling station.
“We inspected the body, took photographs and we lifted the body for preservation”.
A preliminary investigation revealed that the assailants broke into the premises, murdered the 60-something-year-old security man, and made away with GH₵15,000.00.
He said, their investigations have led to the arrest of four suspects.
“We have arrested the manager and his assistant, Solomon Sebbie 20 and Emmanuel Vehe 23.
“We also picked up Emmanuel Sorgbordjor 20, a pump attendant at the filling station and Buer Joseph, a taxi driver and a former worker who was sacked for mismanagement,” disclosed the Police Commander.
The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the Police Hospital morgue.
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- Police confirms another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- Trevor Noah is leaving ‘The Daily Show’
- Afghan blast kills 19 teenagers sitting practice exam
- Edmund Addo returns to Sheriff Tiraspol after botched summer transfer
- Chinese employer who allegedly slashed throat of Ghanaian employee to be arraigned today
- Elikem Asenath Naa Obiorkor Commey
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso
- King Charles III: New coins featuring monarch’s portrait unveiled
- Africa’s biotechnology heroes celebrated on OFAB Day
- Queen Elizabeth II died of “old age” – Death certificate reveals
- Uganda gives green light to organ transplants
- Peace deal’ signed by Nigerian presidential rivals
- $100m of Ghana’s oil money unaccounted for – Minority raises alarm
- Mozambique police urges ‘knives and machetes’ war on jihadists
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 3 more people