Lexis Bill is the new Santa in town! You can now call him Santa Bill or Santa Lexis and you won’t be far from right!
Lexis the Santa Bill has pulled off one of the biggest surprise giveaways on radio on Wednesday.
The WhatsApp handle of Joy FM was simply flooded with tonnes of messages, or rather best wishes, from listeners who knew what will make their Christmas perfect.
As the messages jammed the WhatsApp handle, little did they know Lexis Bill and his crafty Drive Team could make their dreams a reality.
Cynthia’s wish was to go shopping at the Junction Mall. Santa Lexis Bill was swift to raise the Paf Outlet at the Junction Mall on the line and like magic, Cynthia and other listeners got shopping vouchers.
Another listener, Susan, wanted a trip to the Royal Senchi Hotel with her family. And yes, her wish was granted!
“A free weekend stay for two nights, bed, breakfast, lunch inclusive…” Emmanuel from Royal Senchi promised.
Susan, could not believe her ears when Santa Lexis Bill called her to inform her of the getaway package.”
“How are you? My name is Lexis Bill,” he said and a surprised Susan responded, “It’s a lie…Oh My God.”
“I just want to change the environment with my family,” she said. After Lexis broke the news to her, “I’m really grateful. Thanks so much…I don’t know what to say,” a stunned Susan said.
Some listeners got spa treatment packages – manual and electronic massages, manicure and pedicures – from X-Men Ghana while Nortey’s simple wish to get â‚µ200 to enable his family travel to the village was also granted.
Franka wanted a trip to Cape Coast and in true Santa Lexis Bill fashion, she got a trip to Hans Cottage Botel. Apart from bed, food and drinks, she will get a spa treatment and an opportunity to touch the crocodiles.
These were just but a few of the wishes that were granted by Santa Lexis Bill and his team.
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Police and NCA officers shut down Nana Agradaa’s Thunder TV, Ice1 TV
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
China willing to help India in Covid-19 fight
IPPs chamber applauds Energy Minister for his candour and readiness to solve energy problems
Cape Coast North NPP fights MP over ‘false’ claims of securing 3 road contracts
Scabies outbreak hits Effiduase as health authorities struggle to contain it
Google and Apple attacked on app store ‘monopoly’
Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
AMA ejects illegal occupants at Independence Avenue Cluster of Schools
Economic Freedom Fighters resists government’s mandatory tow levy
Jaguar Land Rover to suspend production due to chip shortages
Dora Awuah Foundation: Gratitude and Mental Well-being month
After more than 2 decades, there’s a new world’s busiest airport
Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
Kwesimintsim MP, Prince Hamid launches Foundation
Coalition of La Youths Association wants Parliament to probe military violence against its members