In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, Santol Energy has announced the distribution of free hand sanitisers to all its customers.
Customers also get to enjoy a reduction in the prices of products at all fuel stations across the country.
A litre of petrol is now selling at ¢4.9 cedis per litre, down from ¢5.25 a litre, CEO of the Company, Fareed Amin Yakubu has confirmed.
“The free sanitizers are part of efforts by Santol to help in the fight against the deadly coronavirus pandemic and to reduce the hoarding and racketeering of the sanitizers.
“As for the reduction in the prices of fuel, it has always been our delight to provide our cherished customers with the lowest and most competitive prices on the market while still maintaining the product quality,” he said at Gomoa Mpata in the Central Region where they launched a new station.
The new station which is located close to the Apostle Safo Junction in the Central Region is part of the plans by management to expand across the country.
The new station, as well as the existing ones, is set to provide ‘clean fuel and friendly service’ to its customers under hygienic conditions with safety protocols against the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Fareed said.
“Drivers, passengers and their customers can be assured of good hand-washing practices with soap under running water.
“Drivers on a long-distance journey are to anticipate getting a promo food pack whilst those with long trailers and buses will get their trucks washed for free as drivers take a nap before they continue their long journey, “he added.
Santol Energy which is one of the budding oil companies in the downstream sector has been meticulous in its service delivery with strict adherence to safety protocols outlined by the regulator.
It only recently received the ISO certification which is a testimony of the company’s reliability for business, productiveness and consumer satisfaction.
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC
- Chinese employer allegedly slashes throat of Ghanaian employee
- SIM re-registration: “Eat your humble pie” – Sam George tells Ursula Owusu
- NIA called, begged 9 Ghanaians to come for their Ghana Cards after filing complaint in court – Sam George
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the survival of banks in economic crisis
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association holds annual engagement series
- betPawa Premier League: Seydou Zerbo getting frustrated with Kotoko strikers
- Playback: Personality Profile hosts Zahara
- Recent frequent rainfall is not a new phenomenon – Chief Forecaster
- Turbo-Jets win second edition of Adonai Osagyefo Basketball Championship
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Homeowners and businesses urged to invest in security
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Agenda 111: 8 hospitals in Northern Region to be completed by December 2023 – Regional Minister
- Tafo Pankrono BECE candidates get free tuition ahead of final examination