Hearts coach Sergio Traguil has highlighted his side’s lackluster defensive as the major contributing factor to their trouncing at the hands of WAFA,
The Phobians were at sixes and sevens defensively with series of calamitous mistakes which culminated a poor door at the office for the title chasers who shipped in three goals,
The Portuguese, who made his intention known at halftime by taking off skipper Reuben Gnagne is disappointed with his side’s output.
"We came with a game plan but we did not respect our game plan at all. We failed too much in defence. We even start the game well despite that goal," Traguil said.
"We made bad mistakes in defence and we cannot make such mistakes.”
"A team that is fighting for the championship cannot make that mistake, serious, I think that was the thing that change the game. The silly mistake we made in the first half.”
“We even started well, we even scared them like I said, the problem was that silly mistakes that we made. we cannot have them if we are fighting for the title.?
"We had a game plan and we have to respect that. We didn't, we failed. I failed but I still believe in my players."
Hearts could lose top spot should Wa All Stars beat Bechem United.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- We need a national discussion on how to make Ghana’s debt sustainable – Ato Forson
- Morocco issues first cannabis production permits
- Ukraine’s uphill battle to gain Africa’s support
- Victims of human trafficking need adequate information on the issue – Media consultant
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable -Dr. Acheampong
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Scientists, policy makers to benefit from KNUST’s Building Stronger Universities project
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line in the sea for 9 years
- We are determined to build trustworthy and robust institutions – Chief Justice assures
- B. A. Mensah: Ghanaians are about to get a break from the fuel crisis
- Playback: PM Express discusses Ghana’s unsustainable debt levels and impact on IMF negotiations
- I will deal with government officials found complicit in galamsey activities – Akufo-Addo
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu, Bessa Simons, Spiky, others confirmed as speakers for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- Nigerian singer Asa threatens Joeboy with copyright lawsuit, demands ₦300m