We regret to annouce the death of
Justice N. Y. B. Adade
Retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Ghana, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General, and Minister of the Interior (N.L.C. and Busia Regimes), Former Editor - Ghana Law Reports, and of Yaanom Chambers, Kumasi and Adade, Akuoko & Co. Accra, which sad event occured on the 14th day of May, 2013 at the 37 Military Hospital, Accra.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LYING IN STATE: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at his Father, Mr. Adade's House, Freetown, Konongo at 4 am.
BURIAL SERVICE: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at Bethel Presbyterian Church, Konongo at 8 am and Burial afterwards at Boankra.
FINAL FUNERAL RITES: Saturday, 17 and Sunday, 18 August, 2013 at Jubilee Park, Konongo from 1pm to 6pm.
THANKSGIVING SERVER: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at Bethel Presbyterian Church, Konongo at 9am.
FORTY DAYS CELEBRATION: Monday, August 19, 2013 at Mr. Adade's House, Freetown, Konongo.
WIDOW: Mrs. Agnes Adade
All friends and sympathizers are invited.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mrs. Stephanie Baëta Ansah (née Baëta)
- Obituary: Professor Joseph Kofi Ansere
- Lady Georgina Warmann
- Dr. Francis Apiagyei Poku (MOBA 1955)
- MR. EDMUND CHARLES HEYMANN
- Dumega Christian Mensah Doe
- Madam Susie Evelyn Abban
- Working today to train the leaders of tomorrow
- Ambassador Benjamin Godzi Godwyll
- Felicia Nana Ama Obu Derby-Michaelis
- [Sponsored] Advans Savings and Loans shows is commitment to customers!
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh