We regret to annouce the death of
Justice N. Y. B. Adade
Retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Ghana, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General, and Minister of the Interior (N.L.C. and Busia Regimes), Former Editor - Ghana Law Reports, and of Yaanom Chambers, Kumasi and Adade, Akuoko & Co. Accra, which sad event occured on the 14th day of May, 2013 at the 37 Military Hospital, Accra.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LYING IN STATE: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at his Father, Mr. Adade's House, Freetown, Konongo at 4 am.
BURIAL SERVICE: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at Bethel Presbyterian Church, Konongo at 8 am and Burial afterwards at Boankra.
FINAL FUNERAL RITES: Saturday, 17 and Sunday, 18 August, 2013 at Jubilee Park, Konongo from 1pm to 6pm.
THANKSGIVING SERVER: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at Bethel Presbyterian Church, Konongo at 9am.
FORTY DAYS CELEBRATION: Monday, August 19, 2013 at Mr. Adade's House, Freetown, Konongo.
WIDOW: Mrs. Agnes Adade
All friends and sympathizers are invited.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Lt Gen Albert Kwesi Ocran (RTD)
- Madam Beatrice Annin
- Setor Kwasi Porbley
- Abusuapanin Sampson Koﬁ Ohene Nyanteh
- Princess Ayeley Nortey (Nee Ofori)
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)
- Mr. John Daniel Kwamena Botchey (aka Master Botchey)
- Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo
- Mrs. Elizabeth Barimah-Sappong
- GOTTFRIED NYAMAA-BOADI
- JUSTICE KINGSLEY-NYINAH CONCERT
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)