CELEBRATION OF LIFE
Mr. Ishmael Appiah(Business Consultant, Accra),Simon Agbelengor (Brothers & Sisters), Carr Family of Obuasi, John Akpese (Brothers & Sisters),Happy Akadi (Brothers &Sisters), Justice and Mrs. Jones Dotse (Supreme Court Judge, Accra), Gabriel Katamani (Brothers & Sisters), Veronica Saddah (Dep. Comm. Rtd, Customs Division GRA, Brothers &Sisters) deeply regret to announce the death of their beloved;
Patience Akosua Owusu (a.k.a. TEKITI)
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LYING IN STATE: Friday, 14th February, 2014 at the Family House, Kpetoe.
BURIAL SERVICE: Saturday, 15th February, 2014 at the E.P Church, Kpetoe.
INTERNMENT: E. P. Church Cemetery, Kpetoe.
THANKSGIVING SERVICE: Sunday, 16th February, 2014 at the E.P. Church, Kpetoe.
FAMILY GATHERING: Monday, 17th February, 2014
CHILD: Comfort Agblengor (Business Executive, Accra).
ALL FRIENDS AND SYMPATHISERS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa