Nana Esi Koree I, Nkosuohemaah of Larteh Akuapim, known popularly as Lady Tamara, and her family will observe the first week of the death of their beloved mother, Diana Karikari Serebour, also known as Yaa Tamara (1936-2014) who’s sad event occurred on Wednesday June 4th 2014 at the 37 military hospital.
One week observation will be held at Lateh Akuapim on the 14th of June at her family house, Larteh Akuapim.
All friends and sympathizers are cordially invited.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa