Final Funeral Rites for the Late Lt. Col. S.K. Adusei-Appiah (Rtd)
Nana Obeng Mensah, Apromase-Kubeasehene, Nana Pokuaa, Apromase-Kubease Obaapanin, Nana Bafour Bawuah, Hiawuhene, Nana Amma Agyeman, Hiawuhemaa, Nana Adwoa Adutwumwaa, Mim Krontihemaa, Abusuapanin Kwame Fosu, Kumasi, Mrs. Mary Adusei-Appiah, Widow, Mrs. Monica Asafo-Adjei, Madam Akua Konadu, and the entire Aduana Family of Donyina and Apromase-Kubease regret to announce with deep sorrow the call to glory on November 9th, 2013 of their beloved husband, brother and father, Lt. Col. S.K. Adusei-Appiah (Rtd).
CHILDREN: Robert Adusei-Appiah(USA), Huguette Mensa-Wilmot(USA), Naa Serwaa (USA), Wofa Yaw(GHANA), Akua Adusei(USA), Anthony Adusei-Appiah(USA)
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LYING IN STATE: Saturday, 18th January, 2014 at his residence: H/No. PLT 13 BLK F, Fankyenebra (Near Opoku Transport Estate), Kumasi at 4a.m
BURIAL MASS: Saturday, 18th January, 2014 at All Saints Catholic Church, Fankyenebra, Kumasi at 8:30a.m.
BURIAL: Saturday, 18th January, 2014 at the Catholic Cemetery, Donyina.
FUNERAL GATHERING: Saturday, 18th January, 2014 at Fankyenebra Basic School Park 1p.m – 6p.m.
THNAKSGIVING MASS: Sunday, 19th January, 2014 at All Saints Catholic Church, Fankyenebra, Kumasi at 9a.m. thence to H/No. PLT 13, BLK F, Fankyenebra, near Opoku Transport Estate for Family gathering.
THERE WILL BE NO WAKE-KEEPING
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)