CALL TO GLORY
Oheneba Agyemang Badu (Atipinhene), Oheneba Owusu Afriyie (Apagyahene), Nana Durowaa (Apagyabaapanyin),Nana Agyei Boakye (Asuofua Dikro), Nana Opon Panyin Agyekum (Gyaasehene, Brehome-Assamang), Nana Kusi Oboadum (Wawasihene), Kojo Owusu Sekyere (Aduana Abusuapanyin), Obaapanyin Akosua Akoma (Kumasi), Bros & Sisters and the entire Aduana Abusua Of Asuofua, Atipin/Apagya Fekuo and the Kusi-Mensah family regret to announce with deep sorrow the death of their beloved mother , sister and relative
Nana Amma Serwaa Ampoma (Nee Clare J. Kusi-Mensah)
(Alias Cee Jay)
She was 78years.
Funeral arrangements are as follows:
Laying in State: The Body will be laid in State on Wednesday 11th March 2015 and Thursday 12th March 2015 at the Asuofua Ahenfie.
Burial: Private burial on Thursday 12th March 2015, after dark.
Final Funeral Rites: Funeral Rites will be held at Asuofua On Saturday 14th March 2015 from 1p.m.
Memorial Service: Memorial service will be held at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Asuofua on Sunday 15th March 2015 at 9:00a.m prompt.
Children: John Kusi-Mensah (Formerly Of SIC Insurance Company Ltd. Accra), Francis Nana Osei (USA), Francis Osei Badu (ILDC, Tema), Dr Suzette Osei (Glaxo Smithkline, USA) Dr Dianne Addei (NHS,UK), Mr Anthony Osei (MD, Genesis Professional Services, Accra), Nana Kwesi Akomanyi (MD, Ampoma Ahwenie Enterprises Ltd ,Accra).
All friends and Sympathizers are Cordially Invited
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa