In Ghana, weddings and funerals dominate the event landscape on any given weekend. The overjoy and sorrow expressed at both events leave an everlasting imprint on your mind.
I set out to explore “How We Cry”. To capture the different ways in which we express the powerful emotions of Grief, Pain, and Love.
This is the Final Farewell for CPL. Nathaniel Ayiglo
1 of 23
2 of 23
3 of 23
Nathaniel was a a Prisons Officer.
4 of 23
5 of 23
6 of 23
Nathaniel was known to the people he loved as very humble and brave.
7 of 23
8 of 23
9 of 23
10 of 23
11 of 23
His favourite musical instrument was the trumpet.
12 of 23
13 of 23
14 of 23
15 of 23
He fell sick and was admitted to the 37 Military Hospital
16 of 23
17 of 23
18 of 23
19 of 23
20 of 23
He died on the 16th day of September.
21 of 23
22 of 23
23 of 23
Nathaniel Ayiglo buried with his favourite instrument. His trumpet.
As Photographed by Augustine Nii Teiko
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)