In Ever Loving Memory, Letitia Odofoley Omaboe (nee Manko)
25th December 1931 - 8th February 2016
"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God" Math 5:8
Nana Yere, today marks a year since you began your journey home. A year since heaven lit up with your glowing presence. All the angels smiled and looked down, as you received your befitting golden crown. To us you were special, what more is there to say.
We only wish within our hearts that your were here today.
The beautiful and happy memories remain. Sweet sweet memories that cling to your name.
The dearest Mother, the kindest Friend, one of the best whom God could lend.
Nana Yere your are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
You are fondly remembered by your Children, Grandchildren, In-laws, Siblings, Nieces & Nephews. The Manko, Omaboe & Reimmer Families of Osu, Chiefs and People of Amanokrom Akuapem and Friends accross the world.
Continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa