Burial Service for the late Selina Akua Mansa Sakyi, alias Aunty Mansa, a former nurse at the 37 Military Hospital, whose death occurred at the Pantang Hospital on November 30 th November 2016, will be held at the Agbogba Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses behind the Puma Filling Station.
Date: Saturday January 21 st 2017
Burial follows thereafter at the Madina Cemetery.
Final funeral rites to follow after burial.
Children: Josephine Buckman (nee Evans Anfom, USA), Nancy Naateki Nartey (USA).
She left behind Five (5) siblings, Four (4) grandchildren, and Four (4) great grandchildren.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa