Please accept on behalf of myself, the children, my family and the family of the late Akua Amoakoa Quaicoe (MRS ATTACHY), our warmest thanks and appreciation for the love, care, comfort and help shown to us these difficult times. It was our source of strength and enabled us put our dear wife, mother, daughter, colleague and friend to a befitting rest.
Akua was a very loving, caring and thoughtful person and we know she has been touched in heaven where she peacefully rests by your kind support. As Romans 11 vrs. 15 admonishes us to “rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn”, you have done what the Good book requires of you and may the blessing that is promised with it be upon you. May the Good Lord replenish all that you lost in ten folds.
We are grateful and God bless you all.
KWAME ATTA ACHEAMPONG
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa