It has come to the notice of IFS Financial Services Ltd that some unsuspected members of the public are trying to buy some properties of Extee Prestige Developers and Adjoa Adjei Asafo, aka Adjoa Agyekum on Sunflower Street in East Legon, Accra.
Please note that you buy these properties at your own peril.
The properties have been attached by IFS Financial Services through the Accra High Court in Suit No. AC 49/2013 to liquidate a judgment debt against Extee Prestige Developers, Adjoa Adjei Asafo and Ruben Okai.
Per the Amended Entry of Judgement served on the Defendants in the said Suit, their total indebtedness was GHS4,402,723.23 as at 26th January 2015 and the said amount continues to attract interest at the contractual rate between the parties of the court action.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)
- Mr. John Daniel Kwamena Botchey (aka Master Botchey)
- Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo
- Mrs. Elizabeth Barimah-Sappong
- GOTTFRIED NYAMAA-BOADI
- JUSTICE KINGSLEY-NYINAH CONCERT
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)
- Dr. Francis Yaw Apiagyei Poku
- Mega discount online store Ghana introduces new retail shopping experience
- Mr. Kweku Ntsefor Acquaah-Harrison
- Maj. John Ray Kwabena Tandoh (Rtd)
- Free spectacles for students, new treatment for Glaucoma, Cataract