It has come to the notice of IFS Financial Services Ltd that some unsuspected members of the public are trying to buy some properties of Extee Prestige Developers and Adjoa Adjei Asafo, aka Adjoa Agyekum on Sunflower Street in East Legon, Accra.
Please note that you buy these properties at your own peril.
The properties have been attached by IFS Financial Services through the Accra High Court in Suit No. AC 49/2013 to liquidate a judgment debt against Extee Prestige Developers, Adjoa Adjei Asafo and Ruben Okai.
Per the Amended Entry of Judgement served on the Defendants in the said Suit, their total indebtedness was GHS4,402,723.23 as at 26th January 2015 and the said amount continues to attract interest at the contractual rate between the parties of the court action.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Working today to train the leaders of tomorrow
- Ambassador Benjamin Godzi Godwyll
- Felicia Nana Ama Obu Derby-Michaelis
- [Sponsored] Advans Savings and Loans shows is commitment to customers!
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako