It has come to the notice of IFS Financial Services Ltd that some unsuspected members of the public are trying to buy some properties of Extee Prestige Developers and Adjoa Adjei Asafo, aka Adjoa Agyekum on Sunflower Street in East Legon, Accra.
Please note that you buy these properties at your own peril.
The properties have been attached by IFS Financial Services through the Accra High Court in Suit No. AC 49/2013 to liquidate a judgment debt against Extee Prestige Developers, Adjoa Adjei Asafo and Ruben Okai.
Per the Amended Entry of Judgement served on the Defendants in the said Suit, their total indebtedness was GHS4,402,723.23 as at 26th January 2015 and the said amount continues to attract interest at the contractual rate between the parties of the court action.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa