The death of Mrs. Drusilla Budu-Arthur occurred on Friday, 20th April, 2018, in Accra.
She was the wife of the African Nationalist, Nana Kobina Nketsia IV (known in private life as Ekow Budu-Arthur) of Essikado (British Sekondi) and former Vice Chancellor (Interim) of the University of Ghana and later as the Chairman of the University of Ghana Council.
She was the mother of Araba, Adjoa, Aba, Abena and Kwesi Budu-Arthur.
The death is also announced of Ekua Budu-Arthur in Houston, Texas, USA on Wednesday, 28th March, 2018. She was the daughter of the late Madam Drusilla Budu-Arthur and Nana Kobina Nketsia IV.
Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Lt Gen Albert Kwesi Ocran (RTD)
- Madam Beatrice Annin
- Setor Kwasi Porbley
- Abusuapanin Sampson Koﬁ Ohene Nyanteh
- Princess Ayeley Nortey (Nee Ofori)
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)
- Mr. John Daniel Kwamena Botchey (aka Master Botchey)
- Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo
- Mrs. Elizabeth Barimah-Sappong
- GOTTFRIED NYAMAA-BOADI
- JUSTICE KINGSLEY-NYINAH CONCERT
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)