The death of Mrs. Drusilla Budu-Arthur occurred on Friday, 20th April, 2018, in Accra.
She was the wife of the African Nationalist, Nana Kobina Nketsia IV (known in private life as Ekow Budu-Arthur) of Essikado (British Sekondi) and former Vice Chancellor (Interim) of the University of Ghana and later as the Chairman of the University of Ghana Council.
She was the mother of Araba, Adjoa, Aba, Abena and Kwesi Budu-Arthur.
The death is also announced of Ekua Budu-Arthur in Houston, Texas, USA on Wednesday, 28th March, 2018. She was the daughter of the late Madam Drusilla Budu-Arthur and Nana Kobina Nketsia IV.
Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Working today to train the leaders of tomorrow
- Ambassador Benjamin Godzi Godwyll
- Felicia Nana Ama Obu Derby-Michaelis
- [Sponsored] Advans Savings and Loans shows is commitment to customers!
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako